Author Topic: Siege of Eagle Pass Rages On as Thousands of Train Migrants Storm US Border  (Read 269 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Siege of Eagle Pass Rages On as Thousands of Train Migrants Storm US Border

Border Hawk
Sep 27, 2023

Efraín González | Border Hawk
The siege of Eagle Pass, Texas, continues unabated as thousands of migrants ride trains to Piedras Negras, Mexico, and then storm the U.S. border.

Border Hawk correspondent Efraín González reports from the Mexican side of the Rio Grande where large segments of the Venezuelan population are arriving daily.

Many of the migrants confirm they already have family members in the U.S. with whom they plan to reunite.

https://borderhawk.blog/siege-of-eagle-pass-rages-on-as-thousands-of-train-migrants-storm-us-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Siege of Eagle Pass Rages On as Thousands of Train Migrants Storm US Border
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023, 09:20:49 pm »
There's only one way to stop "invaders storming the border".

Everyone reading this post knows what that is.

Even if he gets re-elected, would Mr. Trump have the nerve?

Online ScottinVA

Re: Siege of Eagle Pass Rages On as Thousands of Train Migrants Storm US Border
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2023, 09:37:09 pm »
This is all based on a population replacement scheme by the left.  None of these invaders will be going home, and in five years the amnesty crowd will be moaning that “we can’t just send them back… we must give them a path to citizenship.”  Imagine…. 25 million brand new democrat voters… a wet dream come true for the left.