Author Topic: Aren’t You Tired Of All The Winning? Derek Hunter  (Read 413 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Aren’t You Tired Of All The Winning? Derek Hunter
« on: November 09, 2023, 04:44:10 pm »
Aren’t You Tired Of All The Winning?
Derek Hunter

This is one of those things you have to open with a qualifier: I am going to support, advocate for, and vote for whoever the Republican nominee ends up being. That being said, it might be time for some people to reconsider whom they support for that position. I don’t say this from a point of malice, but ever since former President Donald Trump declared we’d be sick of all the winning we’d be doing with him, we’ve pretty much done nothing but lose. I’m not convinced that’s a coincidence.

There comes a point at which correlation becomes causation, where coincidence can no longer be blamed. Since 2017, Republicans have lost races, a lot of races, they should have won, and many handily.

Much of this can be traced back to bad candidates, people simply not ready for prime time. But how did those candidates get the nominations if they weren’t very good? Donald Trump.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/11/09/arent-you-tired-of-all-the-winning-n2630972
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Aren’t You Tired Of All The Winning? Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 10:19:20 pm »
Derek Hunter

This is one of those things you have to open with a qualifier: I am going to support, advocate for, and vote for whoever the Republican nominee ends up being. That being said, it might be time for some people to reconsider whom they support for that position. I don’t say this from a point of malice, but ever since former President Donald Trump declared we’d be sick of all the winning we’d be doing with him, we’ve pretty much done nothing but lose. I’m not convinced that’s a coincidence.

There comes a point at which correlation becomes causation, where coincidence can no longer be blamed. Since 2017, Republicans have lost races, a lot of races, they should have won, and many handily.

Much of this can be traced back to bad candidates, people simply not ready for prime time. But how did those candidates get the nominations if they weren’t very good? Donald Trump.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/11/09/arent-you-tired-of-all-the-winning-n2630972

The truth is that there aren't really any words/explanations/arguments coming from third parties that are going to swing enough voters to make a difference.  What could possibly make a difference is Trump's own conduct or statements, especially in relation to the various legal issues he's got going on right now.

Offline LMAO

Re: Aren’t You Tired Of All The Winning? Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2023, 12:03:48 am »
Derek Hunter

more

One, maybe two, can be coincidental

But pretty much every election since he took office in 2016

It's unfair to place the sole burden of the losses on Trump

But let's not kid ourselves. He is a significant factor
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy