Author Topic: No longer political: China’s recent military exercises a DRY RUN to INTERCEPT U.S. forces rushing to  (Read 226 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No longer political: China’s recent military exercises a DRY RUN to INTERCEPT U.S. forces rushing to defend Taiwan
09/28/2023 // Laura Harris // 1.4K Views

The Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) has recently conducted military drills in the vicinity of Taiwan. But this time, it wasn't done to send a message but to practice intercepting U.S. forces that would come to the aid of the island nation.

Taiwanese authorities and defense analysts have pointed out the "silence" of these military exercises, which feature swarms of fighter jets and warships. Previous large-scale military maneuvers from Beijing often came with waves of propaganda meant to intimidate Taipei.

But this time, the PLA went low profile with the drills, which means that the Chinese military is working to enhance its ability to encircle Taiwan, neutralize the island's geographical advantages and prevent potential U.S. intervention in case of an invasion. (Related: China increases military budget to $224 BILLION in preparation for invasion of Taiwan.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-28-china-exercises-dry-run-intercept-us-forces.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Well, it was nice of them to give us a dress rehearsal to study in order to defeat such an attempt.