Author Topic: Numerous Marines were found dead in their homes in the past couple of months  (Read 402 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Numerous Marines were found dead in their homes in the past couple of months
September 26, 2023

Karl Puckett
The Island Packet (Hilton Head Island, S.C.)
(TNS)

Sep. 25—Three Marines have died at Parris Island in the last two-and-a-half months — including two in last week — but the Marine Corps is not releasing the causes.

On Friday, Sgt. Yliana Hernandez, a 25-year-old water survival instructor from Volusia, Fla., was found dead at her residence. During her Marine Corps service, Hernandez, who was married, was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal, and two Marine Corps Good Conduct Medals.

In 2020, Hernandez was featured in a video on Marine TV called “promoting resiliency.” In it, she talked about growing up in a small town where there was not much to do and being rebellious. She climbed towers around the baseball field and once filled the high school cafeteria with balloons full of crickets. But while others saw rebelliousness, the Marines saw Hernandez’s fearlessness and said, “this is good, we can work with this. They said, ‘we can make you more.'”

“But I tell you this I’m not afraid of being myself,” Hernandez says in the video. “I strive to show the world what I am and not what it wants me to be.”

https://popularmilitary.com/numerous-marines-were-found-dead-in-their-homes-in-the-past-couple-of-months/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

Sgt. Hernandez

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
25 and a water survival instructor?

<Sn foil alert on>. Quadruply vaxed likely? Delayed effects on a population of young who had no choice?  No good smell to this at all, and we may never find out why. </Sn Foil Alert off>
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Almost certainly suicides.  Possible drug overdoses.