Author Topic: Gingrich: ‘Trump Will Be Nominee,’ GOP Should Cancel Future Debates  (Read 2693 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Gingrich: ‘Trump Will Be Nominee,’ GOP Should Cancel Future Debates
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2023, 12:42:26 am »
@libertybele

Even IF all you wrote was true,and it isn't,he is STILL a better candidate than any surrender monkey you support.

We shall see, won't we @sneakypete

:2popcorn:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2023, 12:43:32 am »
Maybe it's just time to abandon the GOP? Its overrated anyway.

The GOP as we knew it conservatively, has pretty much died.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2023, 12:46:50 am »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

That's  the spirit!

Show them how Surrender Monkey's can  hurt them!

Show them  how quitters are really winners!

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2023, 01:04:48 am »

They sure as heck have abandoned us.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2023, 01:04:50 am »

Already done, a long time gone.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2023, 01:05:48 am »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

That's  the spirit!

Win WHAT? Nothing I am interested in.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2023, 01:38:12 am »
That's  the spirit!

The 'Quitters' are the ones who settle for Democrat-lite instead of keeping up the fight for smaller government.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2023, 01:40:32 am »
The 'Quitters' are the ones who settle for Democrat-lite instead of keeping up the fight for smaller government.

@Hoodat

Un,huh. And you use your zero influence to convince WHO to see things your way?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2023, 01:45:50 am »
   $hit @sneakypete most people, at least Conservative people, saw what he did in 4 years and want to move on instead of giving him another 4 years to prove his worthlessness.  It's like asking the crazy 'X' back just cause you're horny, Big Mistake.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2023, 02:21:49 am »
Geez...look around, @the OlLine Rebel    There's no REAL reason to abandon/challenge him when scanning the contenders.

Sure, there's no reason for those who prefer having a big government Democrat represent the GOP in 2024 instead of a Conservative.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2023, 02:11:24 pm »
Geez...look around, @the OlLine Rebel    There's no REAL reason to abandon/challenge him when scanning the contenders.

I think I've finally figured this out.

You guys value personal charisma over principles/policy.  That's why you always talk about how the other candidates "look", and the size/fervor of the crowds, how "exciting" they are etc..  That's how you elevate Trump over everyone else.

All else -- including background, accomplishments, policies, principles, etc. -- being equal, of course it makes sense to choose the most charismatic candidate.  But all else isn't equal here, and you guys certainly haven't promoted Trump based on him having "better" policies than the others.  So you repeatedly default to charisma-type arguments, and who has the best "zingers".

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2023, 05:24:11 pm »
I think I've finally figured this out.

You guys value personal charisma over principles/policy.  That's why you always talk about how the other candidates "look", and the size/fervor of the crowds, how "exciting" they are etc..  That's how you elevate Trump over everyone else.

All else -- including background, accomplishments, policies, principles, etc. -- being equal, of course it makes sense to choose the most charismatic candidate.  But all else isn't equal here, and you guys certainly haven't promoted Trump based on him having "better" policies than the others.  So you repeatedly default to charisma-type arguments, and who has the best "zingers".

I also have a resume and experience on my side.

For 4 years, not a single foreign adversary acted up with any aggression toward us.

President Trump maintains the proper visage.  There is NO misunderstanding him.

They all sat still with they hands folded for 3 years...sort of like all you House NTs did.

Little did we realize how much hatred you had built over that time...go figure.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2023, 05:36:39 pm »
I also have a resume and experience on my side.

For 4 years, not a single foreign adversary acted up with any aggression toward us.

President Trump maintains the proper visage.  There is NO misunderstanding him.

They all sat still with they hands folded for 3 years...sort of like all you House NTs did.

Little did we realize how much hatred you had built over that time...go figure.   :shrug:

Trump is one of those presidents that, on the things he was right on, he was very right. I agree that foreign adversaries were more intimidated by him than the current occupant who has project weakness to the enemies. But when Trump was wrong on things such as tariffs, spending, COVID, and inflation, he was terribly wrong

Many of the things he did right, like energy, the border, and regulations are now gone. The things he was wrong on we are still dealing with the ramifications
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy