Author Topic: WEF takes over former U.S. military bases in Panama as migrants flood through Darien Gap on their wa  (Read 235 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WEF takes over former U.S. military bases in Panama as migrants flood through Darien Gap on their way to America
09/28/2023 // Arsenio Toledo // 950 Views

The World Economic Forum (WEF) has taken over former United States military bases in Panama at a time when illegal immigration is at an all-time high, thanks in no small part to South American migrants making their way north through Panama.

This was revealed by political commentator Ann Vandersteel during the Sept. 26 episode of her Brighteon.TV program "Right Now with Ann Vandersteel." The host recently visited the former site of Fort Clayton near the former Panama Canal Zone, once a heavy base of operations for the United States.

During her visit, Vandersteel found out that the WEF had moved into the area. She took a picture of the WEF flag flying side-by-side with the Panamanian flag.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-28-wef-takes-over-us-military-bases-panama.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson