Author Topic: New Records Show Biden’s DHS Accepting 99.97 Percent of Recent Aliens Applying for Entry Using CBP O  (Read 258 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New Records Show Biden’s DHS Accepting 99.97 Percent of Recent Aliens Applying for Entry Using CBP One
Biden’s DHS is either importing perfect angels over the southern border or breaching promise of security vetting

By Todd Bensman on September 26, 2023

WASHINGTON, D.C. — For all of 2023, top Biden administration officials have repeatedly assured Americans that aspiring illegal border crossers would undergo “rigorous security vetting” and eligibility checks when they use the CBP One appointment system to fly or walk by government invitation over the border for quick parole into the United States.

More than 225,000 aspiring border-jumpers from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela have gained entry, apparently by flying or walking over the border, from January through September 5, 2023.

Long-withheld rejection and approval statistics reveal a reality at sharp odds with the much-heralded “rigorous” security and eligibility vetting ostensibly embedded in the CBP One appointment-and-release system.

From January through September 5, 2023, DHS vetting resulted in only 698 rejections for unspecified “Ineligibility Reasons” out of 225,000 invited to cross the border into the United States, according to new records obtained by the Center for Immigration Studies through ongoing FOIA litigation against U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

https://cis.org/Bensman/New-Records-Show-Bidens-DHS-Accepting-9997-Percent-Recent-Aliens-Applying-Entry-Using-CBP
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Like Jim Morrison of The Doors said in "The End" (almost 60 years ago!):
The West is the best
GET HERE, and we'll do the rest.