Author Topic: Stu REACTS to last night’s GOP debate – see what you missed!  (Read 220 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Stu REACTS to last night’s GOP debate – see what you missed!

Stu Burguiere thought the first GOP debate held back in August was a relative success, even considering Trump’s absence.

The second GOP debate, however, was “a catastrophic failure,” he says.

“It was absolutely terrible – all they did was talk over each other the entire time; all of them made the same freaking decision that they needed to be more aggressive and yell about everything,” Stu reproves.

For example, all the candidates clearly “believe the path to the presidency is to yell at Vivek Ramaswamy,” which Stu can’t make sense of, given that Ramaswamy is likely “not going to be president … not at 38 years old.”

He was also unimpressed with Nikki Haley’s failed attempt to pull off the “Donald Trump schtick” by “[yelling] at everybody” and being “insulting for no reason.”

On a positive note, Stu thought Ron DeSantis performed well.

“I don't think DeSantis has had a lot of bad moments, and I don't know that he's done anything to separate himself from the rest of this pack,” he says.

When it comes to Tim Scott, who certainly took on an aggressive disposition, Stu has “seen enough.”

“He just does not seem like he's ready for this or able to do it very well,” he says.

“Pence–same thing … I just don’t see it.” ................

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/stu-does-america/stu-reacts-to-last-nights-gop-debate-see-what-you-missed
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Stu REACTS to last night’s GOP debate – see what you missed!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2023, 06:39:56 pm »
Ohh that Stu.

The Stu I was hoping to read about was Varney, and how he was embarassed to be involved with that shit show.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.