Author Topic: Progressives who let shoplifters drive out Target and loot Lululemon don’t give a damn about the pub  (Read 229 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Progressives who let shoplifters drive out Target and loot Lululemon don’t give a damn about the public
By Post Editorial Board
Published Sep. 27, 2023, 2:15 p.m. ET

Think shoplifting is just a petty crime that takes a negligible toll on big retailers — and that pols should keep letting such perps get off virtually scot-free?

Then ask East Harlem residents how they feel about a key Target store closing its doors due to rampant theft and violence.

Ask the workers who no longer have jobs.

Target says it’s shutting the East 117th Street store — which only opened in 2010, after years of begging by city officials and residents — along with eight other outlets in similarly crime-wracked cities with progressive prosecutors.

“We cannot continue operating these stores because theft and organized retail crime are threatening the safety of our team and guests, and contributing to unsustainable business performance,” says Target.

It’s a major setback for the neighborhood.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/27/target-stores-closing-lululemon-looting-proves-democrats-hate-public-safety/
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 05:47:45 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What's the difference between progressives and spineless republicans?  None!!  They're both destroying America! :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson