Author Topic: Fox News moderator hosted panel at Clinton Foundation gala one week before GOP debate, offering imme  (Read 327 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News moderator hosted panel at Clinton Foundation gala one week before GOP debate, offering immense praise for 'the amazing Secretary Hillary Clinton'
Dana Perino apparently has a special place in her heart for the former Secretary of State.
Jordan Schachtel
Sep 28, 2023

Last night’s Fox News-Univision hosted debate was beyond bizarre, with the moderators at a supposedly right wing news network curiously advancing leftist talking points instead of asking questions that are relevant to conservative Americans.

The Dossier has uncovered some information that may offer more clarity as to why that happened.

It appears that at least one of the moderators on stage has a special place in her heart for the one and only Hillary R Clinton.

more
https://www.dossier.today/p/fox-news-moderator-hosted-panel-at
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dana Perino lost the last shred of respect when she finished the debate with "Who would you vote off the island?" question.

What a disaster.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Dana Perino lost the last shred of respect when she finished the debate with "Who would you vote off the island?" question.

What a disaster.

That. Was. So. Stupid.
I couldn’t believe my ears. So glad DeSantis shot her idea down.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
That. Was. So. Stupid.
I couldn’t believe my ears. So glad DeSantis shot her idea down.

Agreed.  Incredibly unprofessional.  Enough so, I wish they would boot her from "The Five".
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1707462045136761163

This is pretty dmned shocking.  Always considered Perino a neocon Bushy, but now another side shines through.

This and last night ought to be enough to jettison her off the Fox lineup.