Author Topic: Face it -- Hunter Biden is already pardoned  (Read 389 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Face it -- Hunter Biden is already pardoned
« on: September 28, 2023, 02:44:04 pm »
September 28, 2023
Face it -- Hunter Biden is already pardoned
By James L. Swofford

Hunter Biden was recently indicted on a gun charge, as everyone knows. This has led to a spate of articles claiming that Joe Biden is worried that he will die before his son’s legal problems are resolved.

Well, don’t let the unquestioning media dupes fool you. Hunter Biden has already been pardoned. That pardon is sitting in Joe Biden’s desk drawer or office safe.  Hunter Biden likely even has a copy of this pardon in his own possession.

Despite the media sense of self-importance, one is pardoned when the President signs the pardon, not when a pardon is announced and reported by the media.  Even the Biden family is savvy enough to know they need pardons in reserve in case anything happens to the ancient and deteriorating Joe Biden.

There are likely a number of pardons for any number of Bidens who have received wire transfers etc. sitting in Joe Biden’s oval office desk drawer with a corresponding copy or maybe even a second original sitting in safe deposit boxes or more likely secured by family attorneys.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/face_it__hunter_biden_is_already_pardoned_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Face it -- Hunter Biden is already pardoned
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2023, 04:03:14 pm »
I never doubted it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2023, 07:52:16 pm »
I have no doubt this jackass will never face the consequences of his criminal behavior.

See also
: Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, etc., et al., ad infinitum.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2023, 08:26:26 pm »
I have no doubt this jackass will never face the consequences of his criminal behavior.

See also
: Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, etc., et al., ad infinitum.

Exactly. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2023, 08:45:21 pm »
Patience
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2023, 10:00:32 pm »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2023, 10:04:28 pm »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy