Author Topic: The Biden campaign now wants to go viral  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Biden campaign now wants to go viral
« on: September 28, 2023, 01:52:00 pm »
 The Biden campaign now wants to go viral

The president’s team is formally launching its online rapid response network. We talked to the head of it about what they have planned.

By Elena Schneider

09/27/2023 09:00 AM EDT

The Biden campaign is entering the chat. And then reentering it again and again.

The president’s reelection team is formally launching its campaign war room on social media Wednesday. With the handle Biden HQ, it will serve as a rapid response operation aimed at reaching voters by pumping out content — lots of content.

Aides involved in it have adopted the mantra “more is more.” They’re starting on X, formerly known as Twitter, and Threads, but they’re looking to work a host of mediums beyond those. And for an operation famous for downplaying the significance of the viral hit of the day, they now hope that their missives go viral themselves.

It’ll be “hotter,” “fast” and “might be a little funny,” said Rob Flaherty, Biden’s deputy campaign manager.

“[Biden HQ] gives us the ability to just be a little punchier, to get a little bit more volume out there,” Flaherty said, “but also help drive narratives on social [media] at a higher clip.”

more
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/27/the-biden-campaign-now-wants-to-go-viral-00118344
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: The Biden campaign now wants to go viral
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2023, 04:22:33 pm »
Well the Biden administration has always been virulent as has been his campaigns, so what's the plan to increase from an Ebola level to Marburg?

Offline LMAO

Re: The Biden campaign now wants to go viral
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2023, 05:01:49 pm »
Both Biden and Trump are trying to re define themselves for the American people
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy