Author Topic: Milley says he will take ‘appropriate measures’ to ensure safety following Trump comments  (Read 449 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Milley says he will take ‘appropriate measures’ to ensure safety following Trump comments
by Tara Suter - 09/27/23 8:35 PM ET

In an interview on “60 Minutes” on Wednesday, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Mark Milley said he will take “appropriate measures” to make sure he and his family are safe in the wake of recent comments made by former President Trump.

Milley’s words come after a Truth Social post by Trump last week calling the chairman a “Woke train wreck” and accusing him of treason, seeming to reference calls made by Milley to China for reassurance at the end of Trump’s term.

“This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!” Trump’s post read. “A war between China and the United States could have been the result of this treasonous act. To be continued!!!”

“I’ve got adequate safety precautions,” the military leader said in response to a question about his concern about his safety from CBS’s Norah O’Donnell.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/4226805-milley-says-he-will-take-appropriate-measures-to-ensure-safety-following-trump-comments/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Stupid thing for Trump to have said.  Plays right into the Democrats' anti-Trump narrative, and will only hurt him among independents.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Stupid thing for Trump to have said. Plays right into the Democrats' anti-Trump narrative, and will only hurt him among independents.
Well he is Trump, so he will never say anything with thought to consequences or to say them in a way where everyone understands what he meant without being so overt. As has been said many times, Trump is his own worst enemy, he still acts like a TV reality show star seeking ratings and thinking there are no consequences.

Offline PeteS in CA

What a phoney!

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Appropriate measures' sounds alot like coup talk to me.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

'Appropriate measures' sounds alot like coup talk to me.
Maybe he'll have his pals in Biden's FBI fabricate round up some more insurrectionists for the occasion.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Okay, who thinks one of his last acts will be the creation of a special ribbon or medal to be awarded to him for surviving Jan 6/Trump?