Author Topic: Trump says he WON'T pick his VP from the list of Republican candidates running against him - and say  (Read 327 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he WON'T pick his VP from the list of Republican candidates running against him - and says they all want to be 'secretary of something'

Trump mocked his rivals for the GOP presidential nomination
    Said none of them could be his vice president
    Follow DailyMail.com's live coverage of second Republican presidential debate

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter In Detroit For Dailymail.Com

Published: 23:21 EDT, 27 September 2023 | Updated: 00:30 EDT, 28 September 2023

Donald Trump mocked his rivals for the Republican presidential nomination on Wednesday, saying none of them were worthy of being his running mate.

Trump, who skipped the second GOP presidential primary debate to speak to union workers in Michigan, made a brief reference to the 'job candidates' that are competing with him for the top slot on the Republican ticket.

Most of his remarks focused on President Joe Biden but he did refer to the 'the job candidates' who were preparing to take the debate stage halfway across the country in California.

'You know we're competing with the job candidates - they're all running for a job,' he said. 'They want to be anything, Secretary of something, even say VP. I don't know. Does anybody see any VP in the group? I don't think so.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12569347/Trump-says-WONT-pick-VP-list-Republican-candidates.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The more Trump talks about his opponents, the better.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Perhaps his VP-picking skills have improved.  :pondering:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They're all running for a job...just like Trump, well most wouldn't fit in to Trump administration because they are too competent and that's just not how Trump rolls.

Offline LMAO

They're all running for a job...just like Trump, well most wouldn't fit in to Trump administration because they are too competent and that's just not how Trump rolls.

Plus, careers get destroyed the closer one gets to Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Plus, careers get destroyed the closer one gets to Trump

And jail time too. 

No qualified person would agree to be his VP.  But no matter the list of unqualified's is long.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Perhaps his VP-picking skills have improved.  :pondering:

He'll pick whomever Ronna McDaniel tells him to pick.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-