Author Topic: DonaldTrump arrives at Drake Enterprises in the Great State of Michiga  (Read 1265 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: DonaldTrump arrives at Drake Enterprises in the Great State of Michiga
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2023, 06:38:28 pm »
Han Shawnity 🇺🇸
@HanShawnity
Trump assembled a group of several hundred unemployed people and paid them to pretend to be auto workers.
Is there anything about the Trump campaign that is not a scam?

1:35 AM · Sep 28, 2023

Full story at Detroit News

Good post and worth noting.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2023, 06:44:01 pm »
Dude, your class envy is showing, you just don't like Trump because he's rich. /S off  Just thought I'd get that in before the usual suspect :tongue2:

Calling out Biden for not "getting his hands dirty" is the Trump version of "Can I get me a hunting license?"

I don't care how rich or poor a candidate is.  Hell, I'd generally consider it a plus to be a rich businessman because it tells me you understand business.

Just don't be a hypocrite by pretending you're something that you're not.   I mean, I'm not even sure Trump got his hands dirty wiping his own butt on that gold-plated toilet of his. Probably hired someone to do it, then stiffed the guy when it came time to pay.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 06:45:42 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2023, 10:10:36 pm »
LMAO predicts:
"Trump will not take Michigan
It’s a solid blue state now"

OK, I'll take you at your word.
That being the case, which OTHER Republican candidate could win Michigan?

BTW, your assessment probably IS correct.
The Party looks to have established control in that state now.
And The Party's "underground election apparatus" (along with the above-ground "in plain sight" apparatus) will be working hard in 2024 to control the election outcome there.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2023, 10:14:27 pm »
LMAO predicts:

And The Party's "underground election apparatus" (along with the above-ground "in plain sight" apparatus) will be working hard in 2024 to control the election outcome there.

Michigan has lost about 45,000 people since Whitmer. What kind of voters were they?

As to your question, I don’t know
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2023, 10:43:57 pm »
LMAO predicts:

The underground election apparatus sure as heck isn't going to allow Trump to actually be seated in the oval office should he be the nominee.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2023, 11:56:02 am »
The underground election apparatus sure as heck isn't going to allow Trump to actually be seated in the oval office should he be the nominee.

Since I'm a member of Deep State yes it is true, we did setup an underground election apparatus to force people to vote against Trump.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2023, 12:49:29 pm »

Since I'm a member of Deep State yes it is true, we did setup an underground election apparatus to force people to vote against Trump.

Dumbkopf!  You are not supposed to tell outsiders about the tens of millions of us Deep Staters, nor about the annual convention in that 50 million seat underground value underneath Langley!

Your membership is hereby revoked!

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2023, 12:57:22 pm »
Dumbkopf!  You are not supposed to tell outsiders about the tens of millions of us Deep Staters, nor about the annual convention in that 50 million seat underground value underneath Langley!

Your membership is hereby revoked!

8888crybaby 8888crybaby 8888crybaby
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”