Author Topic: Fauci Made a Secret Visit to the CIA During the COVID Pandemic – Here’s Why  (Read 383 times)

Offline American Girl

Who gave the order for this?
More proof they did everything possible to Cheat us out of a Trump second election!

I may be naive, but I'm beginning to believe the CIA has become mostly a domestic intelligence agency.

https://www.usasupreme.com/fauci-made-a-secret-visit-to-the-cia-during-the-covid-pandemic-heres-why/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
When are we going to understand that they are at war with us and would prefer we weren't around?
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan strikes sparks with:
"When are we going to understand that they are at war with us and would prefer we weren't around?"

Comrade Vulcan, "the war" is already over.

Your side... LOST.  You just don't realize that yet.

(jes' kiddin'... well, kinda)

Online mountaineer

Alina Chan
@Ayjchan
From a CIA whistleblower:  “Fauci came to our building, to promote the natural origin of the virus... He was covering his ass and he was trying to do it with the Intel community… he pushed the Kristian Anderson paper [Proximal Origin, which Fauci had advised]."

https://twitter.com/shellenberger/status/1707077052795670538
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Of course he did. Fauci is the most equal opportunity liar in History. It did not matter if you were born male or female, your race, ethnicity, country of origin, sexual preferences, religion or lack of one, what sort of vehicle you prefer, your politics, your dining habits, or your relationship with the family pet.  He lied to the world and called himself "the science".

He knew damned well where the virus originated in Chapel Hill, of the move of the research to Wuhan, and had signed off on the funding for all of it, or knew who did.

ALL of that distraction about 'natural origin' was to cover his own tracks, and to cover his ass.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis