Author Topic: DeSantis standing center stage between Haley and Ramaswamy at 2nd GOP presidential debate  (Read 226 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 26, 2023 10:11am EDT
DeSantis standing center stage between Haley and Ramaswamy at 2nd GOP presidential debate
Fox Business is co-hosting the second Republican presidential nomination debate on Wednesday at 9 pm ET at the Reagan Presidential Library in California

By Paul Steinhauser FOXBusiness

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis will stand center stage at Wednesday night's second GOP presidential nomination debate, according to a lineup released Tuesday by the Republican National Committee and unveiled on the Fox News Channel.

Standing alongside DeSantis at the debate will be former ambassador and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley and biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy. The debate is being held at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California and will be televised on the FOX Business Network (FBN) and UNIVISION from 9-11 p.m. ET.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who's making a second bid for the GOP presidential nomination, and Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina will be standing aside Haley and Ramaswamy.

Standing on the wings of the debate stage will be North Dakota Gov Doug Burgum and former Vice President Mike Pence.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/desantis-standing-center-stage-haley-ramaswamy-2nd-gop-presidential-debate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Will Vivek steal any of B. Hussein Obama's lines for this debate? Stay tuned.
MIA
@_Mama_Mia10
“Who the heck is this skinny guy with a funny name?” Well, it was Obama until Vivek stole that line from him, which is one of many lines that he stole from Obama. He talks a great game like Obama too.

DeSantis has done everything that Vivek talks about though, especially when it comes to education, crime, draining the swamp, and fighting the culture war.

Yet there are Republicans who believe Vivek’s empty words over DeSantis’s actions. They also say that DeSantis isn’t “ready” to be President—but Vivek is?

They claim that DeSantis is part of some secret society because he attended Harvard and Yale, but so did Vivek.

He’s also a pharma billionaire with ties to Pfizer and Jared Kushner, and he accepted a PD Soros scholarship that he had no financial need for.

After what we went through during Covid, we actually have Republicans making excuses for Vivek’s shady connections, while flat-out lying about shady connections to DeSantis that don’t even exist.

Everything they pretend to dislike about DeSantis, is reality when it comes to Vivek. This is the Republican Party now though—actions over words and entertainment over substance.
5:16 PM · Sep 27, 2023

https://twitter.com/NvrBackDown24/status/1707136795979161878
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

This is the Republican Party now though—actions over words and entertainment over substance.

Yup. And that’s why they continue to lose elections.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy