Author Topic: LIVE THREAD...Second Republican Presidential Primary Debate  (Read 8134 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: LIVE THREAD...Second Republican Presidential Primary Debate
« Reply #225 on: September 28, 2023, 01:36:30 pm »
‘Unwatchable’: Viewers Blast RNC, Fox for Including Univision in Debate

Viewers of the second Republican National Committee (RNC) debate blasted the RNC as well as Fox News for including Univision as a partner in the event.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/27/unwatchable-viewers-blast-rnc-fox-for-including-univision-in-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #226 on: September 28, 2023, 01:37:41 pm »
The Apprentice: GOP Primary Edition – Trump Slams Opponents as ‘Job Candidates’

Former President Donald Trump bashed his Republican primary opponents on Wednesday while speaking to striking autoworkers in Michigan, stating they “are all running for a job” in his administration if he is elected and that he does not think he sees vice president material in the field.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/09/27/the-apprentice-gop-primary-edition-trump-slams-opponents-as-job-candidates/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #227 on: September 28, 2023, 01:55:06 pm »
Sounds like going to the Peter Gabriel concert instead of watching the debate was a good call.

You never know.  Burgum came up with some interesting points, but obviosly he is not ready for the Big Time.  Nikki Halley's oratory stuff was so shrill it was cross between chalk on chalkboard and a Sledgehammer.  I guess it all boils down to the genesis of a small core of niche candidates who might get some traction to shock the Orange Monkey.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #228 on: September 28, 2023, 02:07:32 pm »
‘Unwatchable’: Viewers Blast RNC, Fox for Including Univision in Debate

Viewers of the second Republican National Committee (RNC) debate blasted the RNC as well as Fox News for including Univision as a partner in the event.

I don't have a problem with including Univision.  But I have a huge problem with including a partisan Democrat commentator from Univision.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #229 on: September 28, 2023, 02:07:52 pm »
The Apprentice: GOP Primary Edition – Trump Slams Opponents as ‘Job Candidates’

Former President Donald Trump bashed his Republican primary opponents on Wednesday while speaking to striking autoworkers in Michigan, stating they “are all running for a job” in his administration if he is elected and that he does not think he sees vice president material in the field.

Neither did anyone in the crowd.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #230 on: September 28, 2023, 02:26:22 pm »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #231 on: September 28, 2023, 02:28:03 pm »

DeSantis has already proven that he is able to take on the Deep State.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #232 on: September 28, 2023, 02:31:58 pm »
I guess it all boils down to the genesis of a small core of niche candidates who might get some traction to shock the Orange Monkey.

I'm not as confident as you

Pray Biden is able to finish two terms so we can have a shot in 2028
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #233 on: September 28, 2023, 02:59:02 pm »
Trump is barely the leader of his own businesses right now, much less "the party".  He lost his last election, and holds no office of any kind.  He's just a candidate that polls show is currently the favorite to win the nomination.

He doesn't care about unfair attacks on other candidates, so why should they care about him?

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #234 on: September 28, 2023, 03:01:42 pm »
johnny maga
@_johnnymaga

"If Desantis isn’t a threat to Trump, why do you care if he’s running?”

This is why.

Joe Biden
@Joe Biden

That's right.

(Video)

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1707387686154121488

10:30 AM · Sep 28, 2023

Jack Poso
@JackPosobiec

Wow who could have predicted this

DeSantis gifted Biden the ultimate out on inflation

Biden will play this over and over and over - it’s called a Scumbagging Op

9:59 AM · Sep 28, 2023

« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 03:06:35 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #235 on: September 28, 2023, 03:17:48 pm »

@libertybele

LOL!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Kamaji

« Reply #236 on: September 28, 2023, 03:18:39 pm »
Trump is barely the leader of his own businesses right now, much less "the party".  He lost his last election, and holds no office of any kind.  He's just a candidate that polls show is currently the favorite to win the nomination.

He doesn't care about unfair attacks on other candidates, so why should they care about him?

:thumbsup:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #237 on: September 28, 2023, 03:44:39 pm »

And more so than Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #239 on: September 28, 2023, 03:48:34 pm »
Jack Poso
@JackPosobiec

Wow who could have predicted this

DeSantis gifted Biden the ultimate out on inflation

He did no such thing.  DeSantis blamed the record - the policy that both Trump and Biden enacted.  Both are guilty of massive increases in the money supply by the printing of money.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #240 on: September 28, 2023, 03:49:40 pm »
@Hoodat

@libertybele

ROFLMAO!

If Trump took on the Deep State, then why is he not in office now?  Seems to me that the Deep State kicked his proverbial ass.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #241 on: September 28, 2023, 03:51:54 pm »

He did no such thing.  DeSantis blamed the record - the policy that both Trump and Biden enacted.  Both are guilty of massive increases in the money supply by the printing of money.

:thumbsup:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #242 on: September 28, 2023, 03:57:39 pm »
Megyn Kelly
@megynkelly
·
14h
The lighting is terrible. The Qs lack any charge which is why we are getting these boring answers.
The Mike Pence sniffing is weird.
Vivek needs a haircut.
DeSantis looks sweaty.
“Donald Duck” line was lame.
Certainly hope it gets better from here.
Support the USO

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #243 on: September 28, 2023, 04:06:17 pm »
Megyn Kelly
@megynkelly
·
14h
The lighting is terrible. The Qs lack any charge which is why we are getting these boring answers.
The Mike Pence sniffing is weird.
Vivek needs a haircut.
DeSantis looks sweaty.
“Donald Duck” line was lame.
Certainly hope it gets better from here.

http://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1707208509069164574

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #245 on: September 28, 2023, 04:08:39 pm »

https://twitter.com/MonicaCrowley/status/1707355000215634371

Where were the questions from the moderators about those things?  Why did we get things like amnesty and "who would you vote off the island" instead of these issues?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Hoodat

« Reply #246 on: September 28, 2023, 04:14:33 pm »
@MonicaCrowley

About last night:

Where was the rabid attack on disastrous Bidenomics & the championing of pro-growth economic policies?

DESANTIS: And she said, you know, for the first time in my life, I’m having to take things out of my grocery cart when I get to the checkout line because the total goes up so quickly.”

So, this is very real, and people are hurting out there.
So, we’ve got to address the underlying problem, with Bidenomics, the overspending. Taking all Biden’s rules and regulations, I’m going to throw them in the trash can, on day one, you’re not going to have to worry about that.

We’re going to open up all of our energy. We will be energy-dominant, in this country that will lower your gas prices.

There is a common theme when it comes to Bidenomics and Trumpnomics

Online Hoodat

« Reply #247 on: September 28, 2023, 04:15:53 pm »
Where were the questions from the moderators about those things?  Why did we get things like amnesty and "who would you vote off the island" instead of these issues?

Exactly.  Might as well have had CNN or MSNBC running this debate.

Offline corbe

« Reply #248 on: September 28, 2023, 04:42:00 pm »
   Apparently, America First has become bailing out the Unions instead of Ukraine according to Monica.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #249 on: September 28, 2023, 04:56:45 pm »
If Trump took on the Deep State, then why is he not in office now?  Seems to me that the Deep State kicked his proverbial ass.

Because the RINOs and Dims stopped him

Because he didn't know how big the Deep State was but he knows now

The media made Trump's presidency difficult and unpopular

Feel free to add any othe lame MAGA excuses
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy