Author Topic: LIVE THREAD...Second Republican Presidential Primary Debate  (Read 8189 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: LIVE THREAD...Second Republican Presidential Primary Debate
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2023, 02:14:57 am »
Only us hardcore politcal junkies are.  And for the sake of the GOP its a good think 99% are skipping it.

Very true. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2023, 02:15:10 am »
I surpised Christie ever even made it Governor.

He pegs out the obnoxous meter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2023, 02:15:43 am »
Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
·
21m
Nikki is soooooo tiresome. If regurgitating clichés from 2004 was the major qualification, she’d be the number one candidate.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2023, 02:16:21 am »
   Dana Perino must be asking herself this Question: Why are two Foreigners ever here at this Debate?   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2023, 02:16:25 am »
Vivek is using that Hire only best schtick?

That worked out so well last time.   **nononono*
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2023, 02:17:09 am »
Geez Haley is shrill......   STFU

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2023, 02:17:44 am »
Can't they turn mics off?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2023, 02:18:44 am »
Dana Loesch
@DLoesch
·
50s
Vivek, who has spent his primary hurling personal insults, is now opposed to hurling personal insults.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2023, 02:19:04 am »
Ford O'Connell
@FordOConnell
·
54s
I will say Haley is right on TikTok and CCP but its not going to stop the Dems from using it in 2024
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2023, 02:19:10 am »
Boom!!!!!-  Thank you RDS

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2023, 02:19:31 am »
Dana Loesch
@DLoesch
·
2m
"Every time I hear you I feel a little bit dumber because of what you say" -- Haley to Vivek
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2023, 02:21:10 am »
Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
·
4m
Let’s all shout about TikTok!

...at the same time.. 9999hair out0000
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2023, 02:23:11 am »
Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
·
1m
I find Nikki Haley obnoxious and entirely in keeping with her know it all attitude.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2023, 02:23:18 am »
toddstarnes
@toddstarnes
·
2m
Did Fox News let MSNBC produce tonight's debate? #GOPDebate What an embarrassment to the legacy of what was once a fair and balanced network. #Shameful Heads should roll at the network for this debacle.
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2023, 02:23:30 am »
Crisite's constant panning his eyes back and forth to the cameras reeks of amateurism.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline corbe

« Reply #141 on: September 28, 2023, 02:24:07 am »
   That last exchange reminded me of why someone said "Politics is a Front for the Military Industrial Complex" ~ Frank Zappa
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #142 on: September 28, 2023, 02:25:05 am »
I hate the loaded questions.  Why not simply ask what a candidate's position is on Ukraine instead of using a slanted question to lead their response in a certain direction?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #143 on: September 28, 2023, 02:25:10 am »
Dana Loesch
@DLoesch
·
2m
Tim Scott, Nikki Haley, Chris Christie forming a neocon Voltron right now
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #144 on: September 28, 2023, 02:25:50 am »
Christie the hawk.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #145 on: September 28, 2023, 02:25:55 am »
Shermichael Singleton
@Shermichael_
·
1m
Vivek Ramaswamy continues to showcase his ignorance and naivete. Thank God the other candidates are checking his stupidity.
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #146 on: September 28, 2023, 02:26:29 am »
   That last exchange reminded me of why someone said "Politics is a Front for the Military Industrial Complex" ~ Frank Zappa

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #147 on: September 28, 2023, 02:27:12 am »
Any gains gathered by Haley in the last debate has been lost in pool of shrillness.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #148 on: September 28, 2023, 02:27:32 am »
Vivek Ramaswamy continues to showcase his ignorance and naivete. Thank God the other candidates are checking his stupidity.

'Swamy was three years old when Reagan left office.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #149 on: September 28, 2023, 02:29:24 am »
Haley's got balls.