Author Topic: Poll Shows Record Bipartisan Opposition to Biden’s Open Border  (Read 260 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Poll Shows Record Bipartisan Opposition to Biden’s Open Border
« on: September 27, 2023, 04:37:50 pm »
Poll Shows Record Bipartisan Opposition to Biden’s Open Border

NEIL MUNRO26 Sep 2023117

A burst of new polls shows record bipartisan opposition to President Joe Biden’s wealth-shifting open borders policy.

Biden’s bad numbers are expanding the GOP’s so-far unused opportunity to win swing voters by offering a non-partisan, sympathy pitch about the pocketbook costs and civic damage of Biden’s migration.

Biden got a 23 percent approval rating for his border policy, according to a September 15-20 poll conducted by the Washington Post and ABC News. Sixty-four percent declared opposition to Biden’s policies.

The poll shows an eight-point shift since February 2023, when Biden had 28 percent support and 59 percent opposition.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/09/26/poll-shows-record-bipartisan-opposition-to-bidens-open-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Poll Shows Record Bipartisan Opposition to Biden’s Open Border
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023, 04:41:55 pm »
DISINFORMATION!!!!

How many times have Biden and his press secretary informed Americans the border is closed???  Not only that, he has done more for stopping immigration than any other POTUS!!  Then we see garbage like this! ////00000////
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

Re: Poll Shows Record Bipartisan Opposition to Biden’s Open Border
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023, 07:11:19 pm »
Bipartisan opposition.  So what are they going to do about the CRISIS at our southern border???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.