Author Topic: DEI threatens the integrity of our military—and our republic.  (Read 154 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DEI threatens the integrity of our military—and our republic.
« on: September 27, 2023, 04:53:11 pm »
DEI threatens the integrity of our military—and our republic.
Editors’ Note

This testimony was delivered on September 20, 2023 during a hearing of the Military Personnel Subcommittee of the House Armed Services Committee.

Chairman Banks, Ranking Member Kim, my fellow panelists, and the members of this Subcommittee.

The military must only consider factors of personnel, programs, and policy that genuinely better the Armed Forces’ ability to fight and win our nation’s wars. Merit must not be the first consideration, but the exclusive lens through which elected officials and military leaders make decisions.

Diversity exists in our social mores as something the military must embrace and promote as if the Armed Forces march to the beat of a corporate or university drum. In reality, the existence of a professional, permanent military demands the institution exists apart from the ideologies and politics prevalent in modern-day America.

Diversity advocates will have you simultaneously believe a diverse military is the cornerstone of our national security, all the while minimizing any effect diversity considerations have in practical application for men and women in uniform.

https://americanmind.org/salvo/merit-in-the-armed-forces/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson