Author Topic: United Farm Workers endorses Biden, says he's an 'authentic champion'  (Read 306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
United Farm Workers endorses Biden, says he's an 'authentic champion'

The United Farm Workers labor union is endorsing President Joe Biden for reelection in 2024
ByDARLENE SUPERVILLE Associated Press
September 26, 2023, 11:58 AM

WASHINGTON -- The United Farm Workers on Tuesday announced its endorsement of President Joe Biden for reelection, saying that the Democrat has proven throughout his life to be an “authentic champion” for workers and their families, regardless of race or national origin.

The farm workers' union was co-founded by Cesar Chavez, the late grandfather of Julie Chavez Rodriguez, who Biden named as his 2024 campaign manager. Her father, Arturo Rodriquez, is a past UFW president.

Julie Rodriguez and “special guests” were expected to formally announce the endorsement later Tuesday at Muranaka Farms in the city of Moorpark in southern California.

“Throughout his life, President Biden has been an authentic champion for workers and their families, regardless of their race or national origin," UFW President Teresa Romero said in a written statement. “The United Farm Workers has seen first hand the positive impact that President Biden has made in the economic standing, labor rights, and daily lives of farmer workers across America.”

The UFW endorsement came as Biden on Tuesday flew to the Detroit area to join a picket line with United Auto Workers members who are on strike against Ford, General Motors and Stellantis.

more
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/united-farm-workers-endorses-biden-authentic-champion-workers-103499775
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: United Farm Workers endorses Biden, says he's an 'authentic champion'
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023, 04:37:01 pm »
Brandon es un auténtico líder de la reconquista y un traidor de mierda certificado.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 04:38:09 pm by GtHawk »

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023, 10:51:36 pm »
Brandon es un auténtico líder de la reconquista y un traidor de mierda certificado.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
:yowsa:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2023, 11:46:44 pm »
An authentic pendejo.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-