Author Topic: Over a dozen arrested after juveniles loot multiple stores in Center City, police say  (Read 5714 times)

Offline mountaineer

The latest criminal trend in Philly:

Greg Price
@greg_price11
Last night in Philadelphia right next to City Hall, a man on a motorcycle kicked in the back windshield of a car where two kids were sitting.
The woman in the car was delivering for Uber eats. 
He then headbutts her with his helmet and drops a gun.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1708946465438175292
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Philly DA not too upset about mass looting
JAZZ SHAW 11:21 AM on October 06, 2023

The massive looting sprees and violence against both pedestrians and police in Philadephia have been too much for even the legacy media to ignore. Retail stores, state liquor distributors, and pharmacies have been utterly destroyed and emptied of anything that can be sold on the black market, while the city’s understaffed law enforcement units struggle to bring down at least a few of the gangsters. But to their credit, they have managed to make at least some arrests. So what will happen to these violent vandals? That remains an open question, apparently. The city’s infamous District Attorney, Larry Krasner, was asked about it yesterday. He appears to be taking a “wait and see” approach, insisting that the criminals will have to be dealt with in “an even-handed way.” (Fox News)

Progressive Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner, who has been accused of being soft on crime, assured reporters in recent days that he will investigate the people involved in widespread looting of the city in an “even-handed way.”

Krasner, who was impeached by Pennsylvanian Republicans last year for policies they alleged exacerbated crime in the city, claimed that he will weigh whether those arrested in connection to the looting have been “fundamentally law-abiding people” throughout their lives despite their antics over the weekend.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/10/06/philly-da-not-too-upset-about-mass-looting-n582774
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
  those arrested in connection to the looting have been “fundamentally law-abiding people” throughout their lives despite their antics over the weekend.

So was Charles Manson! :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
he will weigh whether those arrested in connection to the looting have been “fundamentally law-abiding people” throughout their lives despite their antics over the weekend.

Yeah, right. And Jeff Dahmer just had a bad case of pica that caused some odd eating habits.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Keep votin' Rat baby!!
The Republic is lost.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
After Massive Looting, Soros DA Will Take It Easy on Looters
By Pamela Geller - on October 6, 2023

The ruin and destruction of our cities is all by design by the left.

‘More on the looting here: KEEP VOTING DEMOCRAT: Mass Looting in Philadelphia, Huge Mobs Loot, Destroy Apple, Lululemon, Foot Locker in “Coordinated Attacks,” “It’s Just Started and We Ain’t Finished!”

Fox News: Progressive Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner, who has been accused of being soft on crime, assured reporters in recent days that he will investigate the people involved in widespread looting of the city in an “even-handed way.” Krasner, who was impeached by Pennsylvanian Republicans last year for policies they alleged exacerbated crime in the city, claimed that he will weigh whether those arrested in connection to the looting have been “fundamentally law-abiding people” throughout their lives despite their antics over the weekend (Fox News).

End Wokeness: Soros-funded DA Larry Krasner says he will go easy on looters if he determines that they’re good people (X).

Free Beacon: Krasner, who in 2017 received millions of dollars from left-wing megadonor George Soros, campaigned as a progressive prosecutor who would overhaul Philadelphia’s criminal justice system. During the 2020 George Floyd riots, he called for “policing” to be “defunded in favor of things that work better.” Since then, murders throughout the city have skyrocketed to their highest numbers in decades, with more than 500 Philadelphians killed last year (Free Beacon).

https://gellerreport.com/2023/10/after-massive-looting-soros-da-will-take-it-easy-on-looters.html/
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

End Wokeness: Soros-funded DA Larry Krasner says he will go easy on looters if he determines that they’re good people (X).

I'm sure they all go to church every day and  volunteer at charitable institutions. :3:
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Merged several threads on Philadelphia looting and the city's response.

Offline goatprairie

Philly DA not too upset about mass looting
JAZZ SHAW 11:21 AM on October 06, 2023

The massive looting sprees and violence against both pedestrians and police in Philadephia have been too much for even the legacy media to ignore. Retail stores, state liquor distributors, and pharmacies have been utterly destroyed and emptied of anything that can be sold on the black market, while the city’s understaffed law enforcement units struggle to bring down at least a few of the gangsters. But to their credit, they have managed to make at least some arrests. So what will happen to these violent vandals? That remains an open question, apparently. The city’s infamous District Attorney, Larry Krasner, was asked about it yesterday. He appears to be taking a “wait and see” approach, insisting that the criminals will have to be dealt with in “an even-handed way.” (Fox News)

Progressive Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner, who has been accused of being soft on crime, assured reporters in recent days that he will investigate the people involved in widespread looting of the city in an “even-handed way.”

Krasner, who was impeached by Pennsylvanian Republicans last year for policies they alleged exacerbated crime in the city, claimed that he will weigh whether those arrested in connection to the looting have been “fundamentally law-abiding people” throughout their lives despite their antics over the weekend.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/10/06/philly-da-not-too-upset-about-mass-looting-n582774
"Krasner, who was impeached by Pennsylvanian Republicans last year for policies they alleged exacerbated crime in the city, claimed that he will weigh whether those arrested in connection to the looting have been “fundamentally law-abiding people” throughout their lives despite their antics over the weekend."

So, if you've never committed a serious crime, you get a mulligan?