Author Topic: Over a dozen arrested after juveniles loot multiple stores in Center City, police say  (Read 5721 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Businesses may be forced to close for employee safety.  If the businesses cannot provide a safe working environment, they can be sued.

////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline goatprairie

Are these people i.e. thieves so stupid that they don't realize stores will move out of their areas? No business can withstand repeated mob thievery. That's why there are food deserts in black-populated areas of many cities.
And I can't believe the claims that these are hungry people.  Hungry people don't rob Apple stores or liquor stores.
These are just brazen criminals needing stern punishment.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 06:43:17 pm by goatprairie »

Online mountaineer

The looting continues. They hit a state liquor store ("Fine Wine and Spirits"):

https://twitter.com/RebsBrannon/status/1707248535698022695
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Philadelphia rocked by second night of widespread looting as startling videos show aftermath

The City of Brotherly Love faced a second consecutive night of widespread looting, with footage showing hooded women grabbing supplies from a beauty store and the glass windows of a liquor store shattered after the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board closed all of its locations in Philadelphia.

Store security footage obtained by CBS News showed a group of women busting through the glass front door of Nat’s Beauty Supply in Mayfair early Thursday.

They could be seen indiscriminately pulling hair extensions and wigs off the shelves of the store, which owner Claudia Silmeas opened just six months ago.

“It’s just me doing everything,” she told CBS 3. “I don’t know what to think, I don’t know who to call. Everything is missing.”

https://nypost.com/2023/09/28/philadelphia-faces-second-night-of-widespread-looting/

photos embedded in article
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Idiot

The police shouldn't be arresting them.

They should be shooting them. As many as they can hit.
:amen:

Offline Idiot

The looting continues. They hit a state liquor store ("Fine Wine and Spirits"):

https://twitter.com/RebsBrannon/status/1707248535698022695
And police do NOTHING!!!

Offline goatprairie

And police do NOTHING!!!
In the old days, even with Dem mayors, when blacks rioted, many of them got themselves shot and killed by the police. Because Dem mayors like Richard Daley in Chicago and Frank Rizzo in Philly didn't tolerate lawlessness.
Today many of today's large cities are run by leftist pols, black and white, who blame the cops and Evil Whitey for the violence and society for lawlessness.
The thugs know this.
Until leftists are ousted from the cities currently undergoing mass thieving and rioting from blacks, nothing will change. Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Remember, the cops are the bad guys.  That's why BLM wanted them defunded.

The "broken window" theory of law enforcement led to a significant drop in crime during the 1990s and early 2000s.  New York City became livable again.

The Dems have abandoned any notion of law and order.

The looters will loot until there is nothing left to loot.  Then, they'll attempt to take their crime spree to the suburbs.

It's not worth the loss of freedom for cops or business owners to shoot them.  It's easier to close shop, and let these hoodlums have their little $h!th0le of a city, filled with abandoned store fronts.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I read this morning that a phone stolen from an Apple store is worthless until an Apple employee activates it (or whatever the terminology is). Obviously, Apple will not do so when the iPhone is in the grubby hands of a thief.
I'm not so sure. From a source I know, the Apple stores were a prime target during the Minneapolis (Lake Street) riots during COVID. A box of new I-phones could bring over $20K. The stores were looted out.
Apple may have some activation thing, but I'd bet someone, somewhere, has hacked it and such hacks travel the underworld.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Keep in mind the big picture game is to finally reach the point where shop owners and citizens will defend their neighborhoods like Koreans in Watts. It is unlikely to happen in the neighborhoods with a certain dominant demographic, but other folks are watching. While the area where the demographic dominates will only suffer a lack of stores to loot in the long run, as those targets go off the radar, there will be a shift to other more outlying areas.

When that happens, serious violence is likely and the blame will fall on the people defending their neighborhood and livelihoods from the traveling bands of marauders, who will inevitably be portrayed in the legacy media as poor, under-(whatever today's buzzwords are) victims of 'needless violence'.

This offensive is organized by a billion dollar organization (yes, that's how much backing those avowed Marxists have), who is likely taking their marching orders from whomever commands Obama's private army.

Either that, or another demographic will have an epiphany that ells them "they have 'rights', too" and all hell will break loose.

Keep your powder dry...and your kids close.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 10:33:55 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
////00000////

Remember, the cops are the bad guys.  That's why BLM wanted them defunded.

The "broken window" theory of law enforcement led to a significant drop in crime during the 1990s and early 2000s.  New York City became livable again.

The Dems have abandoned any notion of law and order.

The looters will loot until there is nothing left to loot.  Then, they'll attempt to take their crime spree to the suburbs.

It's not worth the loss of freedom for cops or business owners to shoot them. It's easier to close shop, and let these hoodlums have their little $h!th0le of a city, filled with abandoned store fronts.

@DefiantMassRINO

Plus,nobody really WANTS to shoot them. What people want is to be left alone to live their lives in peace.

Yeah,I WILL shoot someone if it becomes necessary in order to preserve my  life and safety,or the lives and safety of people I care about,but I won't be happy about  it,and I strongly suspect I am in the majority when it comes to this.

People talk a lot of crap,but it's mostly just talk.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

Yeah,I WILL shoot someone if it becomes necessary in order to preserve my  life and safety,or the lives and safety of people I care about,but I won't be happy about  it,and I strongly suspect I am in the majority when it comes to this.

My feelings on the subject of self defense is similar
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
iPhone alarms turn thieves' jubilation into outrage in a matter of seconds
Story by Jessica Kwong •
18h

Cackling like hyenas, these iPhone looters think they’ve struck gold after clearing an Apple store of its goods.

But their joy quickly turns to horror after the store disabled devices and set off alarms on them.

This rendered them not only useless, but also incredibly irritating as the looters in Philadelphia couldn’t stop the blaring noise.

They even resorted to pouring orange juice over an iPad to try and stop the incessant noise. One of them declared ‘oh my god, this is crazy’.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/iphone-alarms-turn-thieves-jubilation-into-outrage-in-a-matter-of-seconds/ar-AA1hps3B?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2e43159111624aa2882b0b1dc291b2b9&ei=52
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 :laughingdog:   :hands:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Philadelphia influencer breaks down in tears after being hit with 6 felonies for looting
Story by Aurora Bosotti •
18h

A Philadelphia-based influencer known as "Meatball" had tears running down her face as police took her mugshot before charging her with six felonies.

Dayjia Blackwell effectively shot herself in the foot as she shared with her followers footage of the attack on several stores.

In the video, which she shared on her Instagram Stories, Meatball daringly turned to face the camera and challenged the police to arrest her.

"Tell the police they're either gonna lock me up tonight, or it's gonna get lit, it's gonna be a movie," she said before adding: "This is what happens when we don't get justice in this city."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/philadelphia-influencer-breaks-down-in-tears-after-being-hit-with-6-felonies-for-looting/ar-AA1hphYU?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2e43159111624aa2882b0b1dc291b2b9&ei=62
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Philly Looting Suspects Quickly Return To Streets Under Soros-Backed DA’s Cashless Bail System
Story by Lillian Tweten •
20h

Nearly half of the individuals booked on charges stemming from their alleged participation in Philadelphia’s Tuesday night looting spree were allowed to walk free on zero bail within 24 hours of their arrest, police records show.

Police arrested 52 individuals after at least 100 rioters descended on downtown Philadelphia, looting 28 stores including Apple and Lululemon, WIO News, a local news network, reported. Police allowed 14 of the 30 people charged to walk free because of the city’s zero-bail policy for certain crimes, according to records from the Pennsylvania Judicial System.

“Our administration will continue to work with our public safety partners to increase officer presence and ensure the safety of all our residents and businesses,” Democratic Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney wrote in a tweet on Wednesday. “To anyone planning to participate in criminal activity, please know: there will be consequences.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/philly-looting-suspects-quickly-return-to-streets-under-soros-backed-da-s-cashless-bail-system/ar-AA1hpCZU?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5e40ed4a86274a9fbc51fe2f48923bda&ei=43#image=1
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

The only way law and order is in to be restored in the cities, and the cities have a chance to have a breather, and fix our one or a combination of the following

1) inner city black stop embracing the ghetto culture(not happening)

2) the people in the cities quit voting for the people who are the architects of their destruction(not happening)

3) We clamp down on crime. Stop making the police the problem. Quit making a criminal activity rewarding.(a possibility but not in the near future)

4) we declare Martial Law in the cities with  curfews (might come to that)
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Catch and release? ... like flounder fishing.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Does everyone understand they are at war with us and trying to bring it all down?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Mod2

Merged threads

Offline Smokin Joe

My feelings on the subject of self defense is similar
Yep.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Philly Looting Suspects Quickly Return To Streets Under Soros-Backed DA’s Cashless Bail System
Story by Lillian Tweten •
20h

Nearly half of the individuals booked on charges stemming from their alleged participation in Philadelphia’s Tuesday night looting spree were allowed to walk free on zero bail within 24 hours of their arrest, police records show.

Police arrested 52 individuals after at least 100 rioters descended on downtown Philadelphia, looting 28 stores including Apple and Lululemon, WIO News, a local news network, reported. Police allowed 14 of the 30 people charged to walk free because of the city’s zero-bail policy for certain crimes, according to records from the Pennsylvania Judicial System.

“Our administration will continue to work with our public safety partners to increase officer presence and ensure the safety of all our residents and businesses,” Democratic Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney wrote in a tweet on Wednesday. “To anyone planning to participate in criminal activity, please know: there will be consequences.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/philly-looting-suspects-quickly-return-to-streets-under-soros-backed-da-s-cashless-bail-system/ar-AA1hpCZU?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5e40ed4a86274a9fbc51fe2f48923bda&ei=43#image=1
That's what is needed. Have them hot bunking in the jail, for all I care.

C S Lewis

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Pity Meatball for believing looting Philly stores is protest
By Post Editorial Board
Published Sep. 28, 2023, 8:11 p.m. ET

It turns out there is a connection between the really-truly-peaceful protests in Philadelphia and the mass-looting events in an entirely different part of the town.

It’s complicated — but also worrying.

Interim Philly Police Chief John Stanford says the lootings were carried out by “opportunists” who simply took advantage of the anger and protest march over the ruling. He’s right.

That said, at least one looter is on record contradicting the chief.

“This is what happens when we don’t get justice in this city,” announced Instagram and TikTok influencer Dayjia Blackwell, a k a Meatball, in one of her posts as she joined in the “Free iPhones!” fun.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/28/philadelphia-protester-justifies-looting-as-an-act-of-justice/
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pity?  Nah!  She just needs a wake up call and 20-30 years in the slammer would do nicely! :yowsa:
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The clear message the lack of justice against the looters will be that criminals are above the law and that police that dare arrest them are risking more jail time than the black thugs. Order is nill, until the balance is reversed, and the barbarous are not held on a pedestal by other government hooligans.

Right now, cities with high black populations are worse than African banana republics. It will have to get to where law and order are only achieved when dictators rule with a iron hands with blacks with guns keeping the peace like primitive gangs. Anyone old or law abiding will be left with a life not worth living. 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 04:47:43 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....