Author Topic: If Larry Hogan And Chris Christie Care About The Country, They Should Run For Senate, Not President  (Read 268 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Larry Hogan, Chris Christie Should Run For Senate, Not President
Mollie Hemingway

If moderate Republicans want to do something useful, they should stop spending all of their time trashing their politically popular national rivals and instead try to capture the Senate.

Former New Jersey governor Chris Christie, former Maryland governor Larry Hogan, and New Hampshire governor Chris Sununu are known mostly for going on television to lament how upset they are with the rise of conservative populism in the Republican Party.

All three men claim their hatred of former President Donald Trump and his political success is motivated by their love of the country and their desire to see their brand of moderate Republicanism return to dominance. If that’s true, and it’s not that they seek the money and fame that comes with supporting the regime’s reflexive anti-Trumpism, they should set their eyes on political races they could win and where they could actually help the Republican Party.

Christie currently is struggling to break out of low single digits in the Republican presidential primary. Hogan left office earlier this year and keeps saying, over and over, that he’s thinking about running for president as well, just not in the Republican primary. Sununu says he’s not running for president, only trying to keep Trump from winning.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2023/09/26/if-larry-hogan-and-chris-christie-care-about-the-country-they-should-run-for-senate-not-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

If Mollie Hemingway wants to do something useful for the country, she can a job cleaning tables somewhere or working behind the counter at a fast food franchise.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Governors need to undergo full frontal labotomies before joing the US Senate.

////00000////

Plus, those guys are way too young ... isn't it a Constiutional requirement that Senators need to be at least 80, incontinent, and spoon-fed Jello by a nursing attendant?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.