Author Topic: Why Did Biden Receive His COVID Booster in Private?  (Read 527 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Did Biden Receive His COVID Booster in Private?
« on: September 26, 2023, 03:19:48 pm »
Why Did Biden Receive His COVID Booster in Private?
Rebecca Downs

We've heard repeatedly from the White House that they "encourage" Americans to get yet another COVID booster, which the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved earlier this month. President Joe Biden received his own, last week, or so we've been told. While the president has received previous doses in public during press conferences, that wasn't the case this time.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre took a question during Monday's press briefing about such a decision for the president to have his COVID booster and flu vaccine out of the public eye.

"Isn’t this a time when, you know, given the promotion of boosters and how important they are that the public might want to see the president have one," the reported pointed out in asking his question.

Jean-Pierred pointed to the physician's memo that was posted to the White House website over the weekend, though it doesn't appear to be shared to the administration's accounts over X, including the White House's account, the official press secretary's account, or either of Biden's accounts.

In confirming "the president got his vaccination," Jean-Pierre blamed the private nature of receiving his vaccines on "an incredibly busy schedule." This is a president who not only calls lids very early in the day and can't be bothered to deal with the press, but who has spent 40 percent of his time in office on vacation.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2023/09/25/why-did-biden-receive-his-covid-booster-in-private-n2628925
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Why Did Biden Receive His COVID Booster in Private?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 03:31:44 pm »
Because it's a lie.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2023, 03:34:57 pm »
Because it was a Vit. B12 shot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2023, 03:48:43 pm »

Good thing it wasn't a shot of meth. Can you imagine a president with the psychotic ability to tear things apart and not be able to put them back together?

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/methamphetamineabusediscussionforum/meth-addict-behavior-taking-things-apart-t1039.html
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2023, 05:05:17 pm »
 *****rollingeyes***** If LIEden got the booster on-camera he'd be condemned for grandstanding.

*****rollingeyes***** If LIEden got the booster privately, he'd be condemned for not promoting it enough.

And, of course, the anti-Covid-vaxxer CT-ists would - and have, back in early 2021 and now - claim it was fake, regardless of which he did.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2023, 05:12:51 pm »

My personal opinion is neither DrJill or Pops got a covid shot...ever!

all the previous photo-ops were phony....why would they give the POTUS a shot that they knew could have serious side affects... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2023, 06:01:11 pm »
My personal opinion is neither DrJill or Pops got a covid shot...ever!

all the previous photo-ops were phony....why would they give the POTUS a shot that they knew could have serious side affects... :shrug:
Like Gerald Ford getting a dose of Normal Saline during the Swine Flu thing--and that vaccine was pulled because of adverse effects.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2023, 06:04:45 pm »
 ////00000////

They knew Joe would have a tantrum when he learned he would not be getting a lollipop from the doctor.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2023, 06:08:02 pm »

Or saline!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2023, 06:11:31 pm »
*****rollingeyes***** If LIEden got the booster on-camera he'd be condemned for grandstanding.

*****rollingeyes***** If LIEden got the booster privately, he'd be condemned for not promoting it enough.

And, of course, the anti-Covid-vaxxer CT-ists would - and have, back in early 2021 and now - claim it was fake, regardless of which he did.

And unfortunately for you, those antivaxers have been proven right more often than not.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2023, 06:15:44 pm »
////00000////

They knew Joe would have a tantrum when he learned he would not be getting a lollipop from the doctor.

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2023, 08:06:12 pm »
And unfortunately for you, those antivaxers have been proven right more often than not.

Wow, to you it's something personal? *****rollingeyes*****

Where is the evidence LIEden received anything other than Covid vaccines?

Where are the 100s of thousands of dead bodies there "should be" if The Vaccine is as deadly as anti-Covid-vaxxers want to believe? A "cause" without an effect is an illusion.

Before anyone jumps on your use of "antivaxer" to claim I use the term that way, I have carefully distinguished between "anti-Covid-vaxxer" and "anti-vaxxer", because I do not equate the two terms or groups. This is easily seen by going through my years of posts on the topic.

Notice the mockery of an anti-Covid-vaxxer claim in my signature? There are just 8 months before I become living proof of the claim's stupidity. :silly: In the meantime, I keep posting the numbers that show that the claim is not likely to come true.

Remember these anti-Covid-vaxxer claims, https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,452261.msg2522093.html#msg2522093 ? That The Vaccine was contaminated with "Hydras and Parasites"? That The Vaccine was "Transfecting Humans Into New Species"? Those anti-Covid-vaxxer claims "have" NOT "been proven right".

Remember the anti-Covid-vaxxer claim that vaccinated people's blood had become clotted sludge? :silly: That's another anti-Covid-vaxxer claim that has NOT "been proven right".

Remember the anti-Covid-vaxxers' ludicrous claim that The Vaccine contained "microchips"? :silly:

In the real world, anti-Covid-vaxxers' claims have been proven ludicrous.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.