Author Topic: LATEST POLL IS THE LAST STRAW FOR BUMBLING BIDEN  (Read 313 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
LATEST POLL IS THE LAST STRAW FOR BUMBLING BIDEN
« on: September 25, 2023, 06:29:17 pm »
Biden’s support is crumbling, and the Democrats are starting to desperately search for an alternative
LATEST POLL IS THE LAST STRAW FOR BUMBLING BIDEN
Jeff Crouere image
By Jeff Crouere ——Bio and Archives--September 25, 2023

Joe Biden has never been an exceedingly popular politician on the national stage. In 1988, he made an early exit from the presidential race after allegations of plagiarism surfaced. He ran again twenty years later but finished near the bottom of the pack.

Biden was saved from national obscurity by Barack Obama who chose him as his running mate in 2008. He rode Obama’s coattails to eight years as Vice President. Unfortunately, for Biden, his tenure as Vice President was so unimpressive that at the end of his term, Democratic Party insiders overlooked him and chose Hillary Clinton as their presidential nominee.

Biden’s tenure as President has been catastrophic
When the 2020 race began, Biden started with a string of horrific losses. He was saved in South Carolina by U.S. Congressman James Clyburn (D-SC), and he cruised to the nomination because the Democratic Party leadership feared his major opponent, U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT), was too radical.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/latest-poll-is-the-last-straw-for-bumbling-biden
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Re: LATEST POLL IS THE LAST STRAW FOR BUMBLING BIDEN
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 10:23:38 pm »
The DNC bigwigs will try to replace him

The problem is Harris. Unless she voluntarily steps aside, they're stuck
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2023, 10:27:14 pm »
Mooch in the wings, promising a 3rd Obama term.

Watch for it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 10:30:36 pm »
Mooch in the wings, promising a 3rd Obama term.

Watch for it.

I'm betting a blue state governor
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 10:38:44 pm »
I'm sure more and more grasping Dem pols (most of them) are now seeing their chance after this last disastrous poll result. Some congress critter from Minnesota, Rep. Dean Philips, is thinking about throwing his hat in the ring.
It should be pretty obvious to everybody that Biden shouldn't run next year. Obvious I guess to everybody but Joe Biden.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2023, 10:55:02 pm »
LMAO:
"The DNC bigwigs will try to replace him
The problem is Harris. Unless she voluntarily steps aside, they're stuck"

No, that's not how it will play out. They won't be "stuck".

Remember -- kamala (sutra) only becomes president if ol' white joe vacates the office of the presidency while he's still president.

ol' joe will at some point announce that he's not going to be a candidate in 2024.

kamala (sutra) doesn't then become the candidate by virtue of the fact that she's the sitting vice president. Once the presidency becomes de facto "vacant" (after ol' joe's announcement), she will have to campaign for it just as the rest of them out there.

And that will get her about as far as it did the LAST TIME she "campaigned" for president. Maybe even not as far the second time around, because everyone KNOWS what a buffoon she is.

It will become a free-for-all, but without many contenders.
greasy gavin has already said he won't be a candidate in 2024 (of course he could renege on that).
So... who does that leave?

The obvious picks would be moosey michelle or Bobby Jr.
Gretchen Whitmer's name has been mentioned, but I don't think she'd do very well.

Unless the dnc DCcommunist poo bas force feed the moose to The Party, I sense that Bobby Jr. may be able to jump in and win.
He's got the "magic name".
He's got the history.
He would have a good chance to win, even without too much use of the "underground election apparatus".

Again, take ol' white joe out of the running, and who have they got...?