Author Topic: How long can a country this decadent survive?  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How long can a country this decadent survive?
« on: September 25, 2023, 06:44:12 pm »
September 25, 2023
How long can a country this decadent survive?
By Andrea Widburg

A friend of mine, whenever he sees my dog in his little harness, invariably asks the dog if he’s proud of his San Francisco styling. It’s a funny joke, and my dog and I get a good laugh every time, but behind the joke is a serious issue, and that’s how long our country can survive the decadence that’s taking over. The reason I bring this up is that the annual “Up Your Alley” Fair took place in San Francisco over the weekend. A freely available online publication has the photos, and it’s not pretty—and these are the photos that aren’t Triple-X rated.

We’re all familiar with the “Pride” fairs that annually take over main streets throughout the West and in Israel. Yes, there’s a lot of nudity and weirdness, but the parades are so overwhelmed by rainbows and sparkles that they generally look really pretty. After all, the rainbow is the ultimate sign of goodness and virtue, for it represents God’s promise never again to destroy humankind in one fell swoop.

The reality, though, is that homosexuality, as a whole, is decadent. It just is. We all know absolutely lovely, decent people who are homosexual. Indeed, many are becoming conservative as they realize that the Democrat agenda is destroying their country. But I’m not talking about individuals; I’m talking about the entire culture.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/how_long_can_a_country_this_decadent_survive.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson