Author Topic: Video: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Repeatedly Asked About Endorsing Trump – Her Cryptic Response Raises  (Read 485 times)

Offline American Girl

I always liked Sarah, but if she goes full neocon...

My guess is she is being paid off. Another traitor to the country.
https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-sarah-huckabee-sanders-repeatedly-asked-about-endorsing-trump-her-cryptic-response-raises-eyebrows/

Online LMAO

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-sarah-huckabee-sanders-repeatedly-asked-about-endorsing-trump-her-cryptic-response-raises-eyebrows/

So not showing proper fealty to Donald Trump makes one a traitor of the country???

Another conservative governor who is going to be under attack for not showing the proper Trump worship

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
So not showing proper fealty to Donald Trump makes one a traitor of the country??

Seems like it does to some.

Wild, isn't it?  And they don't seem to understand why that absolute fealty to a political leader turns off some voters.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 02:52:01 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Kamaji

Online LMAO

Seems like it does to some.

Wild, isn't it?  And they don't seem to understand why that absolute fealty to a political leader turns off some voters.

It’s why everybody outside the MAGA bubble views them in more in the prism  of a cult than a political movement

There does seem to be a certain cultish adoration for Donald Trump. That does not mean that everybody who’s going to vote for him is this way. But there does seem to be a significant number of his supporters that the Cult charge is applicable

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

Sarah's "neocon" sin:
... Fox’s Jacqui Heinrich first asked Sanders when she was “going to endorse somebody for 2024.”

Sanders replied: “Look, my focus has been on being governor of Arkansas. I’ve only been in office about nine months, and I wanted to really put my head down and focus on the things that were impacting our state. We just got out of our first regular session and special session about a week ago.”

I think President Trump is going to be the nominee. I think he is the best chance we have in ’24. And look, at the end of the day, his numbers are not going anywhere and there’s no big challenge facing him. I love the president and will continue to amplify the great policies that he had. I know that our country would be in a much better place if he was in office versus who we have there right now.
Oh, the humanity. Over a year from the election, and she dares focus on her actual job.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So not showing proper fealty to Donald Trump makes one a traitor of the country???

Another conservative governor who is going to be under attack for not showing the proper Trump worship

Remarkable isn't it. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

As opposed to going full Democrat like Trump?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

I personally think she's going to be a fantastic candidate for president down the road.  I like that she's not glamorous, and doesn't look like she spends hours in front of a mirror before getting to work.  She's conservative, plain spoken, and wicked smart.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Fealty to King rather than Constitution is rather swampy don't you think?
The Republic is lost.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
As opposed to going full Democrat like Trump?

Even if what you typed were true, which it's not...the "Democrat" Party agenda is to rewrite the Constitution and repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Smarten up...
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online LMAO

I personally think she's going to be a fantastic candidate for president down the road.  I like that she's not glamorous, and doesn't look like she spends hours in front of a mirror before getting to work.  She's conservative, plain spoken, and wicked smart.

The problem with her would be if she were to try to run for president, the Democrats would successfully tie her to Donald Trump

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

The problem with her would be if she were to try to run for president, the Democrats would successfully tie her to Donald Trump

Not so sure about that.  She'd be pretty good at illustrating the difference between the Trump policies she may support, and all the other stuff.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Sarah's "neocon" sin:Oh, the humanity. Over a year from the election, and she dares focus on her actual job.

Did HUCKABEE make that final paragraph statement?

If so, the editing is terrible (again).  I thought the article author was stating it.

But yeah, here we go again, if you make a passive statement, EverTrumpers declare "traitor" or "RINO".
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Yes, you may be right about that.  She's not gorgeous but not hideous either.  And she exudes toughness - more than her father, I think.  I don't mean "tough" as in Trump with public disparagements and childish taunts, but actual persona.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.