Author Topic: Dingell: Biden Needs to Avoid Auto Negotiating Table, People Still Feeling Impact of His Interventio  (Read 239 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dingell: Biden Needs to Avoid Auto Negotiating Table, People Still Feeling Impact of His Intervention in Rail Strike

Ian Hanchett 26 Sep 2023

On Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “José Díaz-Balart Reports,” Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) stated that President Joe Biden should not get involved in talks at the negotiating table between auto workers and auto companies and noted that the Biden administration “intervened in the railroad strike and people have still felt some consequences from that.”

Dingell said that Biden joining the workers will be a “historical moment for workers across the country, for a President to join them, showing them his support and solidarity during these moments. What I have been clear on — and I think by the way, the President’s been clear far before he walked that — or joins them at a picket line tomorrow, that he is standing with the workers. But when you get to the negotiating table, that table should not have people, policymakers like the President or me at it. They intervened in the railroad strike and people have still felt some consequences from that. This is — well, the economy is feeling the impact of this strike and is going to feel it more if it continues. People are being reminded of the importance of the auto industry to our economy.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/26/dingell-biden-needs-to-avoid-auto-negotiating-table-people-still-feeling-impact-of-his-intervention-in-rail-strike/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

LIEden threw his propeller-beanie into this ring when he told his ludicrous "Record profits" lie.

If Ford, GM, and whatever-it's-currently-called manglers have spines, they should remember LIEden and Dems' anti-company words and actions. They're probably moral invertebrates, though.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DefiantMassRINO

I'd like to work 4 days a week and get paid for 5, but it ain't gonna happen.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.