Author Topic: Hillary Clinton sounds alarm on Putin election meddling, warning ‘he’ll do it again’  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hillary Clinton sounds alarm on Putin election meddling, warning ‘he’ll do it again’
By Ryan King   
Published Sep. 24, 2023, 5:06 p.m. ET

Hillary Clinton ominously warned that Russian President Vladimir Putin could meddle in the upcoming 2024 elections.

The former Democrat Party standard bearer reiterated her vexation that Putin interfered in the 2016 election, and fretted he’s being underestimated this time around.

“The Russians have proved themselves to be quite adept at interfering and if he has a chance, he’ll do it again,” Clinton surmised on MSNBC’s “Inside with Jen Psaki” on Sunday.

“I don’t think despite all of the deniers, there’s any doubt that he interfered in our election,” she said. “Part of the reason he worked so hard against me is because he didn’t think that he wanted me in the White House.”

In the run-up to the 2016 presidential election, cyber security experts uncovered a breach of Democratic National Committee emails tied to Russian-based actors.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/24/hillary-clinton-sounds-alarm-on-putin-election-meddling-warning-hell-do-it-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This woman needs to go away
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The former Democrat Party standard bearer

Seriously?  Hilary A standard bearer.   Maybe a Burrier queen.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

I doubt Vlad is worrying his pretty little head about it, Hillz- and neither should you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org