Author Topic: WaPo/ABC Poll: Trump Takes Commanding 10-Point Lead over Biden  (Read 999 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: WaPo/ABC Poll: Trump Takes Commanding 10-Point Lead over Biden
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2023, 12:49:39 am »
@libertybele

The Tan Klan is going to go absolutely NUTS if she is forced to step aside,but so what? What are they going to do,start voting Republican?

The DNC will just quietly promise the leadership hush money to calm down the rioters,and that will be that.

I have no idea who the Dims might try to get to run against Trump,but it won't be Her. She is just too "D..U..M",DUMB.

MAYBE Mooch,unless a physical is required.

I am sure there must be some black or semi-black Dim that is respectable that they can run,but does the DNC base really WANT someone respectable,or will they demand a "fire breathing radical" that promises them their very own white slaves to "make up for slavery"?

Not that it really matters because there is no shortage of white voters that hate "Rude,Orange,RICH man". Most of them will probably just stay home or vote 3rd Party,making it easier for the Dim candidate to win when you add all the illegal alien votes to all the votes they already have in storage to be used when necessary.

BTW,anybody that actually believes the Dims won  fair and square the last time is too stupid to be allowed to vote.

@sneakypete Many still believe that Biden won fair and square; it boggles my mind.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.