Author Topic: The Impossibility Of Net Zero Finally Being Exposed  (Read 186 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Impossibility Of Net Zero Finally Being Exposed
« on: September 24, 2023, 10:55:05 am »
WRITTEN BY BEN PILE ON SEP 22, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Impossibility Of Net Zero Finally Being Exposed
cartoon net zero

Rishi Sunak could not have done less to correct the Net Zero mess. But what he has done is a good thing. And it includes setting a trap for the eco-catastrophists.

The more they howl and wail, the more they will expose their utter contempt for ordinary people. [emphasis, links added]

Rishi Sunak’s ‘watering down’ of certain Net Zero targets is the first time that the green policy agenda has had ANY scrutiny of any consequence, despite many failures, starting with the ruinously expensive Renewable Obligation, extending into the totally failed CfDs that allowed wind farm developers to lie to achieve planning consent over rival generators and technologies.

Not one part of the green policy agenda has lived up to any promise to deliver good to the British public.

It was the mildest possible reversal. It is in fact an attempt to save Net Zero, not roll it back.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-impossibility-of-net-zero-finally-being-exposed/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson