Author Topic: They Want You Dead  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They Want You Dead
« on: September 23, 2023, 02:47:31 pm »
September 23, 2023
They Want You Dead
By Allan J. Feifer

Some progressives would be happy to see conservatives dead.

Why? Because we strongly question government's role, direction, intent, and motives and resist the control they wish to exert on us. We're an existential threat to their endgame.

No longer free, Constitutional citizens, they intend us to become sterilized worker bees; if not, we're a threat to the hive and must be eradicated.  They think they can make you disbelieve your eyes and ears, believe you're just imagining all the changes, hoping you'll go back to sleep as some have.

We live in a civil society where the Rule of Law was to be our universal bedrock guarantee even as it dissolves right before our eyes through government actions and inactions.  Thousands are dying in the streets through unrestrained violence and drug use.  In Chicago, they're even trying to schedule gang wars and shootouts at a specific time of day!

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/09/they_want_you_dead.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: They Want You Dead
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 03:20:29 pm »
Back in 2010 when the Obamacare debates were raging, I was confronted with the law that car insurance was mandatory.  When I reminded my liberal colleague that it was only mandatory for people who drove cars, and that I still had a choice - I did not have to drive.  His response to that was that I didn't have to breathe either.

Yes, they would have no qualms at all about rounding us up in cattle cars, shipping us to 're-education camps' and eventually cramming us in gas chambers.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-