Author Topic: Loathsome diseases are coming to America across the southern border  (Read 240 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 23, 2023
Loathsome diseases are coming to America across the southern border
By Andrea Widburg

The border patrol has acknowledged that there are three confirmed cases of tuberculosis amongst illegal aliens who crossed into America through the Biden administration’s encouragement and connivance. This should worry everyone. We don’t think much about tuberculosis, except maybe as a Victorian disease, but it was once America’s greatest killer and, thanks to drug-resistant strains, can be again.

The tweet is straightforward:

https://twitter.com/GriffJenkins/status/1705188618266959913

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/loathsome_diseases_are_coming_to_america_across_the_southern_border.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Loathsome diseases are coming to America across the southern border
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 07:28:16 am »
This is nothing new!  I was on a flight that landed in Tampa, FL, and we parked out in the middle of nowhere, where Health Dept folks boarded the plane, and took a family of five off the plane.  We were given no explanation, asked to provide our contact info for the next 72 hours, etc.

I went to the airport manager who had zero knowledge of the boarding and removal.  We called the Health Dept, and when I explained I had a five month pregnant wife, they finally broke down and told me the family removed had CHOLERA!

Fact is, our government does not give a sh*t about the wellbeing of USA citizens.  Every day, more like Russia, people are completely expendable.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 07:29:21 am by jafo2010 »