Author Topic: White House, Media Elites Think Americans Are Too Stupid To See How Good Biden’s Economy Is  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House, Media Elites Think Americans Are Too Stupid To See How Good Biden’s Economy Is

Reagan Reese
White House Correspondent
September 22, 2023 5:28 PM ET

The White House and elites in the media continue to maintain that President Joe Biden’s economy is working for everyday people, while Americans and economists are insisting just the opposite.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters in June that the administration can “prove” its economic policies, marketed as “Bidenomics,” are working after being asked about a poll that showed only a minority of Americans approve of how the president has handled the economy. While Jean-Pierre continues to insist that “Bidenomics” is a success, citing low unemployment rates and lower inflation, 61% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck and 75% of U.S. adults think the economy is in a “fair” or “poor” state.

“If the goal is to help middle class and poor families, there are neither policies or outcomes that bear evidence of that,” Peter Earle, an economist for the American Institute for Economic Research, told the Daily Caller. “But if the objective was to enrich ideologically-aligned interest groups by handing them hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars, and to increase the reach of government into citizens’ lives, then Bidenomics is working effectively.”

“Americans see what’s happening around them,” Earle said. “They’re paying much higher prices than they were two years ago, interest rates are rising, and they’re probably seeing layoffs and increasing economic hardship in their homes and communities. It’s quintessentially political to tell people not to believe what they see and feel, but rather what they’re being told.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/22/white-house-joe-biden-bidenomics-inflation-jobs-economy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

“If the goal is to help middle class and poor families, there are neither policies or outcomes that bear evidence of that”

As Ayn Rand said, there is no such thing as a contradiction.  If you encounter one, check your premises.  You will find that one of them is wrong.   Their goal is never to help the middle class and poor.  The goal has always been to eliminate the middle class and enslave the poor.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 02:22:28 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

From the article…

“If the goal is to help middle class and poor families, there are neither policies or outcomes that bear evidence of that,” Peter Earle, an economist for the American Institute for Economic Research, told the Daily Caller. “But if the objective was to enrich ideologically-aligned interest groups by handing them hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars, and to increase the reach of government into citizens’ lives, then Bidenomics is working effectively.”

:yowsa:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy