Author Topic: 181K Migrants Apprehended at Southern Border in August — Up 36 Percent from July  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
181K Migrants Apprehended at Southern Border in August — Up 36 Percent from July

BOB PRICE22 Sep 202393

Border Patrol agents along the Mexican border apprehended more than 180,000 migrants during August. This is the second straight month of increasing apprehensions of migrants crossing the borders between ports of entry.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials released the August Southwest Land Border Encounters Report late on Friday afternoon. The report confirmed an unofficial report published by Breitbart Texas on September 1 showing the apprehension of more than 179,000 migrants. The apprehension of 181,059 migrants in August represents an increase of more than 36 percent from the July report of 132,648 migrant apprehensions. The July numbers were also up from June when the Biden administration bragged about a brief decline in apprehensions (99,539).

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/09/22/181k-migrants-apprehended-at-southern-border-in-august-up-36-percent-from-july/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson