Author Topic: Biden to Grow Labor Market with Expedited Work Permits for Migrants, Skipping over Americans on Side  (Read 368 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to Grow Labor Market with Expedited Work Permits for Migrants, Skipping over Americans on Sidelines

John Binder 22 Sep 2023

President Joe Biden is bragging about growing the United States labor market by expediting work permits for border crossers released into the nation’s interior, even as tens of millions of employable Americans are on the sidelines of the workforce.

“We’re significantly expanding legal pathways to entry so businesses can get workers they need,” Biden told the Congressional Hispanic Caucus during a speech this week.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1705015167363252279

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/22/biden-grow-labor-market-expedited-work-permits-migrants-skipping-americans-sidelines/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Refugees my bootie!  Take a look at the UK, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, France, etc -- all overrun with refugees who are wreaking havoc on those countries.  We will soon be facing the same situation here. Let's Go Brandon!

FJB!!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Which will bring down wages in an inflationary economy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Brandon deserves to get the ole vaudeville hook permanently!  Get him out of office, off the stage, out of meetings and keep him in his darn basement (promise him plenty of ice cream  happy77)

« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 12:29:33 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.