Author Topic: The Clintons Welcome Trans Queens, Muslim Politicians, Foreign Oligarchs  (Read 292 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Clintons Welcome Trans Queens, Muslim Politicians, Foreign Oligarchs
Get your organs regenerated or your money back at the latest Clinton Foundation event.
September 22, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 7 Comments

The Clintons are back in Manhattan, baby.

Once again random celebrities, Orlando Bloom, Matt Damon, Patrick Dempsey, Karlie Kloss, will rub shoulders with random foreign leaders like Mia Mottlev, the Prime Minister of Barbados,

Irfaan Ali, the President of Guyana, Biden administration officials, the heads of nonprofits with made up titles like “intersectional environmentalist”, heads of UN agencies, New York Times reporters, professional humanitarians and shady foreign oligarchs. (Mostly the latter.)

Getting to the Midtown Manhattan Hilton may not be easy due to its proximity to the masses of illegal aliens clustering around hotels that have been turned into homeless shelters, but once there delegates to the Clinton Global Initiative 2023 will have the chance to be in the same room as Atiqul Islam, the Mayor of Dhaka, and Qween Jean, the founder of Black Trans Liberation, not to mention Ashley Judd, who hopefully will not beat each other to death with swag bags.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-clintons-welcome-trans-queens-muslim-politicians-foreign-oligarchs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: The Clintons Welcome Trans Queens, Muslim Politicians, Foreign Oligarchs
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 05:13:07 pm »
Is Madam Clinton thinking about another run for POTUS? :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Clintons Welcome Trans Queens, Muslim Politicians, Foreign Oligarchs
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 11:14:09 pm »
ranger speculates:
"Is Madam Clinton thinking about another run for POTUS?"

Maybe a "walk" for POTUS?
Maybe a wheelchair?