Author Topic: U.S. NEWSAG Garland Invokes Holocaust to ‘Defend His Policies of Persecuting, Indicting and Imprison  (Read 231 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. NEWSAG Garland Invokes Holocaust to ‘Defend His Policies of Persecuting, Indicting and Imprisoning His Political Opponents’
Argued his Jewish “family background” means he’s immune to wrongdoing.

Published 17 hours ago on 21 September, 2023Chris Menahan | Information Liberation(Photo by Bill O'Leary/The Washington Post via Getty Images)

Attorney General Merrick Garland on Wednesday invoked the Holocaust during testimony before Congress to defend his policies of prosecuting and persecuting his political opponents and argued his Jewish “family background” means he’s immune to wrongdoing.

From The Gateway Pundit, “SICK! Lawless AG Merrick Garland Lectures on Holocaust to Defend His Policies of Persecuting, Indicting and Imprisoning His Political Opponents (VIDEO)”:

After indicting the leading presidential candidate in America on bogus, manufactured, partisan charges Merrick Garland had the nerve on Wednesday to compare his ancestors fleeing Eastern Europe during the Holocaust to his lawless targeting, indicting and imprisoning of conservative Americans.

https://summit.news/2023/09/21/ag-garland-invokes-holocaust-to-defend-his-policies-of-persecuting-indicting-and-imprisoning-his-political-opponents/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joseph Goebbels would be in awe of his lies and horsesh*t! :thumbsdown:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson