Author Topic: Navy Stops Digital Recruiting Program After Discovering Enlistees Aren’t Into Drag Queens  (Read 533 times)

Offline Kamaji

Navy Puts The Kibosh On Digital Recruiting Program After Discovering Enlistees Aren’t Into Drag Queens

BY: SHAWN FLEETWOOD
SEPTEMBER 15, 2023

The U.S. Navy confirmed on Tuesday it has discontinued an online recruiting initiative featuring an enlisted drag queen that was aimed at bringing new sailors into the service.

In May, The Daily Caller revealed that the Navy brought on Yeoman 2nd Class Joshua Kelley — an active-duty drag queen who goes by the stage name Harpy Daniels and identifies as non-binary — to be a “Navy Digital Ambassador.” The Digital Ambassador Pilot Program, which ran from October 2022 to March 2023, was reportedly “designed to explore the digital environment to reach a wide range of potential candidates” for military recruitment.

In a letter sent to Sen. Tommy Tuberville, R-Ala., on Tuesday, Erik Raven, the under secretary of the Navy, confirmed that the branch’s Digital Ambassador Pilot Program “will not be continued.”

“The Navy learned lessons from the pilot program that will inform our digital engagement and outreach going forward,” Raven wrote. “Our digital outreach efforts will maintain the important distinction between Sailors’ official activities and their personal lives.”

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2023/09/15/navy-puts-the-kibosh-on-digital-recruiting-program-after-discovering-enlistees-arent-into-drag-queens/

Offline Kamaji

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Well, they could have just used this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

:masulaff:

I was wondering how long it would take for that to get posted!

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. Military Using Drag Queens for Recruitment
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2023, 05:07:01 pm »
U.S. Military Using Drag Queens for Recruitment
Meet Harpy -- the navy brass’ new favorite sailor.
September 21, 2023 by Robert Spencer 24 Comments

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark “Thoroughly Modern” Milley, who apparently wears a medal on his chest for every military disaster he’s overseen, bristles at claims that on his watch, the U.S. military has become woke, soft, and distracted from its actual purpose. The uber-woke general claims that he’s “not even sure what that word truly means” — that is, “woke” — and that the United States military is fearsome, powerful, and ready for anything. And it’s true, as long as the Chinese or Russians send an army of drag queens to confront us.

Milley insisted last Sunday that “what I see is a military that’s exceptionally strong. It’s powerful; it’s ready. In fact, our readiness rates, the way we measure readiness, is better now than they’ve been in years.” This could be true, but how exactly do Milley and his woke henchmen measure readiness? After all, this is the same Milley who claimed that the Biden regime’s catastrophically botched withdrawal from Afghanistan that “there was an extensive amount of planning in this.”

If the withdrawal from Afghanistan took an extensive amount of planning, then for all we know, Milley could be measuring readiness by the number of drag queens featured in military recruitment videos. Milley could define readiness by the depth of the military’s understanding of “white rage,” as he told Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Florida) in June 2021 while explaining his study of the bogus Jan. 6 “insurrection.” Milley declared: “I want to understand white rage, and I’m white, and I want to understand it. So what is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America? What caused that? I want to find that out.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/u-s-military-using-drag-queens-for-recruitment/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: U.S. Military Using Drag Queens for Recruitment
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 05:09:12 pm »
 :banghead: :drunk:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson