Author Topic: Former Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake will reportedly mount US Senate bid  (Read 385 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Former Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake will reportedly mount US Senate bid

Former Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake will mount a U.S. Senate bid as early as October, Politico reported, citing three individuals aware of the prospective politician's plans. ABC News, citing three sources, reported that Lake is set to kick off a Senate run in October. Lake senior adviser Caroline Wren informed The Hill that Lake is "likely to make a final decision in October" regarding the possibility of a Senate run.

"Ruben Gallego and Kyrsten Sinema are rubber stamps for Joe Biden and his radical agenda. It's time Arizona has a true conservative fighter in the U.S. Senate. The people of Arizona want Kari Lake to stay in this fight and are calling on her to run and she's very likely to answer that call," Wren said, according to The Hill.

Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego of Arizona has already announced a Senate bid. Incumbent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, who had been a Democrat but announced last year that she registered as an independent, has not announced whether she will seek another term in office, according to ABC News and Politico..............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/kari-lake-reportedly-run-senatekari-lake-reportedly-run-senate
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Not happening for her

She’ll probably win the primary. And then she’ll go on to lose the general.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Not happening for her

She’ll probably win the primary. And then she’ll go on to lose the general.

I don't know that much about her, but I have seen video clips of her speeches, she's young and she does have some conservative gusto behind her.

The GOP needs to expand their numbers in the Senate.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

I don't know that much about her, but I have seen video clips of her speeches, she's young and she does have some conservative gusto behind her.

The GOP needs to expand their numbers in the Senate.

I have nothing personal against her.

She’s just not gonna go to the Senate
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have nothing personal against her.

She’s just not gonna go to the Senate

No Republicans worth diddly will.  The Republicans in the Legislature failed to act on Election Fraud when they had a GOP Governor. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Arizona is a blue state now.

The only way Ms. Lake could win is if the communists put up their own candidate and Sinema runs as an independent, resulting in a 3-way race.

Ms. Lake might squeak by with a plurality win as the other two split the remaining votes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Arizona is a blue state now.

The only way Ms. Lake could win is if the communists put up their own candidate and Sinema runs as an independent, resulting in a 3-way race.

Ms. Lake might squeak by with a plurality win as the other two split the remaining votes.

It's only a "Blue State" if you believe 2022 was a fair election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: