Author Topic: WINNING: Trump Triumphs In New Hampshire Poll As DeSantis Brutally Plummets 13 Points  (Read 551 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by: Reed Cooper 09.20.2023 Source: DC Enquirer

On Wednesday, the University of New Hampshire released a new 2024 New Hampshire GOP primary poll, which showed leading 2024 presidential candidate and 45th President Donald Trump winning by a landslide as absentee Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ (R-FL) numbers plummeted badly.

UNH surveyed 1,006 likely voters from September 9th to the 18th and found President Trump coming in first place with 39 percent, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy (R-OH) coming in second place with 13 percent, former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley (R-SC) coming in third place with 12 percent, failed New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R-NJ) coming in fourth place with 11 percent, and finally, Ron DeSantis coming in fifth place with 10 percent - 29 points behind President Trump.

Since UNH’s last July 2024 New Hampshire primary poll, DeSantis lost a devastating 13 points.

Trump gained two points, Ramaswamy gained eight points, Haley gained seven points, and Christie gained five points.

“President Donald Trump continues to lead among likely 2024 Republican primary voters in New Hampshire, followed by entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis,” the survey reads.

“Support for DeSantis has declined considerably since January while support for Ramaswamy, Haley, and Christie has increased,” the survey adds.

more
https://dcenquirer.com/winning-trump-triumphs-in-new-hampshire-poll-as-desantis-brutally-plummets-13-points
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So many similarities with '16 and Cruz.  Except Cruz fought back.

RDS underestimated how slimy Trump would become, and from my POV  this thing's over.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Trump is still not as "inevitable" as Hillary Clinton.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

So many similarities with '16 and Cruz.  Except Cruz fought back.

RDS underestimated how slimy Trump would become, and from my POV  this thing's over.

Things aren't looking up for DeSantis that's for sure and it is truly unfortunate.  Maybe he might see a slight jump in his poll numbers after the next debate, but without Trump participating, I doubt he'll get a big enough boost to really help.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Things aren't looking up for DeSantis that's for sure and it is truly unfortunate.  Maybe he might see a slight jump in his poll numbers after the next debate, but without Trump participating, I doubt he'll get a big enough boost to really help.

I'm guessing that Trump with his hard left turn is not going to do any GOP debates.  He knows he will be called on the carpet on Freedom Cities, Baby Bonuses, and his shifitng views on abortion.

He's going to go into rope-a-dope mode.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

Hang in there DeSantis, it's still early.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Hang in there DeSantis, it's still early.

I know I don't have perfect memory, but  I can't seem to remember a candidate blowing a 46% lead at this point.

Offline corbe

Dems just won (by blowout) a special election in NH a couple of days ago.  In spite of Sununu's election, they are a Blue State.

Concentrate on Iowa, RDS and then head South.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I know I don't have perfect memory, but  I can't seem to remember a candidate blowing a 46% lead at this point.
So should I schedule my self-immolation now or wait for a miracle? I don't have a wife or kids to leave behind (another reason I'm seriously considering it) but living in a world where my only choices are Trump and a Democrat... I want to die.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

So should I schedule my self-immolation now or wait for a miracle? I don't have a wife or kids to leave behind (another reason I'm seriously considering it) but living in a world where my only choices are Trump and a Democrat... I want to die.

IMHO I still don't think Trump is going to be the nominee; he has too many charges against him and the leftists are going to make sure that he can't run.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.