Author Topic: WATCH: 'Sanctuary' Dems Decide They Don’t Love Migrants So Much After All  (Read 304 times)

Online libertybele

WATCH: 'Sanctuary' Dems Decide They Don’t Love Migrants So Much After All

When Donald Trump was president, Democratic-run cities and states were more than happy to declare themselves "sanctuaries" for illegal immigrants and refugees. Then Joe Biden took office and "solved" the border crisis.

Except he didn't. Obviously.

As border states became overwhelmed by an influx of immigrants, Republican mayors and governors began sending these sanctuary-seeking migrants to the Democratic cities that had promised to provide it.

Suddenly, the same Democrats who once boasted of being so welcoming to immigrants have changed their tune. New York City mayor Eric Adams recently ranted that sending migrants to Manhattan was "unfair" and predicted it would "destroy New York City." Gov. Kathy Hochul (D., N.Y.) said her state has "reached a breaking point."

The Democratic mayors of Chicago and Washington, D.C.—both proud sanctuary cities—have declared states of emergency and asked the federal government for help dealing with an immigration crisis that until recently had been confined to border states hundreds of miles away. ..............

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/watch-sanctuary-dems-decide-they-dont-love-migrants-so-much-after-all/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

The “sanctuary city” claim that they made for themselves was just a way to stick it to Donald Trump’s tougher border policy

They never really expected to be sanctuary cities. Now that they’ve gotten their wish, they’re not liking it too much.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

PREPARE FOR RAMMING SPEED!
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

The “sanctuary city” claim that they made for themselves was just a way to stick it to Donald Trump’s tougher border policy

They never really expected to be sanctuary cities. Now that they’ve gotten their wish, they’re not liking it too much.

They actually have to live with what they wished for. They are now squirming trying to figure out how to accommodate all the ILLEGALS.  I'd much rather that they not be allowed to enter this country in the first place, but having an "in your face" moment with sanctuary cities is somewhat satisfying.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji