Author Topic: Donald Trump Promises the ‘Largest Domestic Deportation Operation in American History’  (Read 667 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Promises the ‘Largest Domestic Deportation Operation in American History’

Hannah Bleau 20 Sep 2023

Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday promised to carry out “the largest domestic deportation operation in American history” in the pattern of the Eisenhower model, making the vow during a speech in Dubuque, Iowa.

Trump delivered remarks on securing the border and stopping illegal immigration in the country.

“One of the most important issues in this campaign is ending the nation-wrecking catastrophe on our southern border,” Trump’s prepared remarks read.

“Under my leadership, we had the most secure border in U.S. history. Now, we have the worst border in the history of the world,” they continue, deeming the current immigration crisis as an “invasion.” With that, Trump will identify himself as the “only candidate in this race who will stop it cold on DAY ONE.”

“A vote for President Trump means Joe Biden’s horror show at the southern border ends at high noon on Inauguration Day, 2025,” the remarks read, as Trump touts how he did more to secure the border in his first term than “any president in history.”

“Upon my inauguration, I will immediately terminate every Open Borders policy of the Biden administration,” Trump continues, adding, “Following the Eisenhower Model, we will carry out the largest domestic deportation operation in American History.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/20/donald-trump-promises-the-largest-domestic-deportation-operation-in-american-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

He "promised" that in 2016...

Didn't happen - not even close.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
He "promised" that in 2016...

Didn't happen - not even close.

HAS to be done this time.  HAS TO!!

This was a deliberate invasion conducted by Barack Hussein Obama & FRiends.  To crush the system.  To give them all amnesty and make them voters. 

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!   

We gave them ABORTION.  They gave us OPEN BORDERS.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

This was a deliberate invasion conducted by Barack Hussein Obama & FRiends.  To crush the system.  To give them all amnesty and make them voters. 

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!   

you want REAL, functional border control, Vote DeSantis and TEA Party. Put Conservatives in there and watch what happens.

Offline kevindavis007

Yeah right
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!   

In a post a week or so ago, you pretty much admitted or alluded that Freedom Cities was just campaign rhetoric, and was not going to happen.   Or in my POV, empty (thank God) promises.   

So, why in this case should I think or believe Trump on this matter? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

What a liar.

Offline corbe

I'd put this right up there with 'Lock her up'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion."

Donald Trump “Art of the Deal”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion."

Thanks for the quote.  He's 99% more like P.T. Barnum, than Ronald Reagan.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Bingo.

Offline roamer_1

Sorry, I don't believe for a minute that 'Freedom cities' fell outta his ass.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

I'm still waiting for that Border Wall that Mexico is paying for.

Trump's schtick is only good for one season of the Hit TV Series, "Look At Me!  I'm President!"
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

I'll echo those who have thanked you for posting this.  It goes to the core of who he is.

Offline roamer_1

The penultimate bullshit artist 'an innocent form of exaggeration' is an 'innocent' form of lying.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump ran on promising to build the wall and obviously that didn't happen, though he had the border under control to a degree, certainly much better than what we are experiencing.

The magnitude of this promise is on a much larger scale. Getting rid of Brandon's ILLEGAL invasion is very appealing. Whether or not people will buy into it and vote for him is a wait and see.

Think of the people living in Chicago and NY realizing that the invasion is at their front door.  They just may vote for someone who is promising to remedy what they are faced with.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Why should I give a guy a second chance to do what he what he promised to do but didn't the first time?
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Why should I give a guy a second chance to do what he what he promised to do but didn't the first time?

Because he was a political novice at the time

Because we need to give him another chance

Because he won’t make the same mistakes next time

Because the RINOs and Democrats wouldn’t let him

Because he got bad advice from many of his lousy advisors

I think I covered all the excuses
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Because he was a political novice at the time

Because we need to give him another chance

Because he won’t make the same mistakes next time

Because the RINOs and Democrats wouldn’t let him

Because he got bad advice from many of his lousy advisors

I think I covered all the excuses

You missed; because he wants to go down in the history books as the president that saved America.   :whistle:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

You missed; because he wants to go down in the history books as the president that saved America.   :whistle:

Yes, thank you.  I forgot that one

Barry Goldwater