Author Topic: Biden Issues Executive Order to Hold Norfolk Southern Accountable 7 Months After East Palestine Disa  (Read 330 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Issues Executive Order to Hold Norfolk Southern Accountable 7 Months After East Palestine Disaster

Paul Bois 20 Sep 2023

President Joe Biden has issued an executive order holding Norfolk Southern accountable for its involvement in the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio, seven months ago.

Issued Wednesday, the executive order, which comes seven months after the crash on February 3 of this year, says it is “critical that Norfolk Southern continue to be held fully accountable under the law for this disaster, and continue to provide resources to address the effects in East Palestine and surrounding communities.”

“My Administration has mobilized a robust, multi-agency effort to support the people of East Palestine, Ohio, and surrounding communities,” Biden’s order adds.

The president has still yet to visit the site of the disaster.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/20/biden-issues-executive-order-hold-norfolk-southern-accountable-east-palestine-disaster/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Courts bypassed by executive order?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
None dare call it a coup.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Courts bypassed by executive order?

That's what the article directly infers, yes.  I was not aware he has that power.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Richard Potato has thus decreed.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He is not a King.

Amendment 5:
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment 14:
...No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

That whole Due Process thingy is pretty well mentioned in the Constitution.

Additionally, Biden is neither the Legislature nor the Judicial branch: he has neither the Constitutional authority to make law, nor the Constitutional authority to judge those who are alleged to have violated law and impose penalties thereby. Those powers are (Constitutionally) reserved to the Legislative and Judicial branches, respectively.

He can call for an investigation, which results should be remanded to those whose job it is to prosecute under the law any violations thereof, but, as they say, "That's all, folks!".

My guess is that he's flapping his lips, again, unconnected to anything more cognitive than the effort to deflect accusations of caring more about Ukraine than Americans, especially considering the looming shutdown over appropriations.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
NS put on notice by the Bidens, NS either cough of some serious dough or face real consequences.  HUNTER IS STILL IN THE LOOP, DELay no longer?
 :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions