Author Topic: Mobsters At The UN? Zelensky’s Wife Has An Interesting Middle Finger, Doesn’t She (Video)  (Read 410 times)

Offline American Girl

Who did she show it to, who broke it?

These two are in a huge mess and are spending taxpayers' money without control!

https://defiantamerica.com/mobsters-at-the-un-zelenskys-wife-has-an-interesting-middle-finger-doesnt-she-vide

Offline PeteS in CA

In the real world, Ukraine has driven Russian orcs out of Kerson, slaughtered Russian orcs in a 10 month campaign in which Bakhmut was taken, and now in a matter of a month or so are driving the Russian orcs back out. Ukrainians are driving a wedge though multi-layered defenses in Zaporizhzhia, threatening to sever the main highway between Russia and Crimea. Ukrainians have either sunk/destroyed or mission-killed many ships in Russia's Black Sea fleet, and after capturing or taking out multiple orcish radar stations, the Ukrainians are inflicting damage on multiple Russian installations.

That's what the Ukrainians have been doing in the real world with aid from the US and EuroLand the past over a year.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She doesn't need to flash a middle finger.......

American taxpayers  know when we are getting screwed.....  and without vaseline for that matter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
(This post may contain disputed claims. We make no assertions as to the validity of the information presented by our Opinion Columnist. This is an opinion article, and this post should be treated as such. Enjoy.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Thanks for the reminder.  With photo-shop and other editing tools, we need to take a step back sometimes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.