Author Topic: "What an utter joke" - Martina Navratilova reacts to transgender athlete winning women's 5K race bea  (Read 277 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

"What an utter joke" - Martina Navratilova reacts to transgender athlete winning women's 5K race beating out biological females
Story by Shyam Kamal •
5h

Martina Navratilova was infuriated by a trans-identifying man winning a 5K race in Ottawa recently, beating out biological females in the process.

In a recent Twitter exchange, it came to light that transgender athlete Kaylee Horn, who had registered in the F50-59 category, had come out as the overall winner, completing the five kilometers in a little over 16 minutes. The first runner-up, Rita Petrocco, came in at over 24 minutes, more than seven minutes slower than Horn.

This left many on social media angry, as they believed it was robbing biological women of their right to competition.

"5k race in Ottawa: trans-identifying man raced in F 50-59 category and came in first of all women, beating out 2nd place teenage track star, ruining a glorious moment for her. Winner's time would actually be a world record for women in that age group."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/tennis/what-an-utter-joke-martina-navratilova-reacts-to-transgender-athlete-winning-women-s-5k-race-beating-out-biological-females/ar-AA1h2ekS?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=66f6c0d4c684497d87dffd9afbc856fc&ei=42
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Why so many women are willing to put up with this erasure of their public presence by sex-addicted men is beyond me.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Why so many women are willing to put up with this erasure of their public presence by sex-addicted men is beyond me.

No idea. They seem to be proud feminists otherwise according to the media, but when a tranny is smacking them around on the field, they don't give a shit.

Offline mountaineer

The leading "female" 400m runner in the world sure looks male to me, but no one seems to say anything about it. (She reminds me of Caster Semenya, the track athlete everyone swears was born female but who has extremely high testosterone levels). This really needs to stop. Girls' and women's sports are being destroyed, and no one seems to care.

When I was a little girl, it annoyed me that girls like me weren't permitted to play baseball. Little League was only for boys. Now that's changed - technically. For now. Given time, it will go back to being for boys and boys who pretend to be girls.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Feminists and other Libs/Progshave played the Tolerance Game into the faces of conservatives so long that they do not know how to respond when it's played into their own faces by crazy-extreme Progs.

I look at the online results for the running events I do, and while I'm often DLF, I often see the top finishers for a couple of the distances (sometimes all distances, if friends did other distances in an event). It is very rare for a woman to be in the top 3, and often the fastest woman places somewhere between 5th and 10th. I'm no physiologist, but clearly very fit men are usually faster than similarly very fit women.

One side of the coin is the question of why few women speak out. The other, men's, side of the coin is, "Have you no shame?!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.