Author Topic: Senate confirms Air Force Gen. Charles Brown as Chairmain of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, 83-11  (Read 582 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate confirms Air Force Gen. Charles Brown as Chairmain of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, 83-11
Air Force Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr., appointed as next Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman following Gen. Mark Milley's departure
By Greg Wehner Fox News
Published September 20, 2023 8:09pm EDT

The Senate, on Wednesday, confirmed General Charles Q. Brown, Jr., as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, with an overwhelming majority.

The vote for Brown’s appointment was finalized, with 83-11.

Currently, Brown is the Chief of Staff for the U.S. Air Force.

According to his biography on the military branch’s website, Brown was commissioned in 1984 as a distinguished graduate of the ROTC program at Texas Tech University. He has served at numerous squadron and wing levels and served as an F-16 Fighting Falcon Instructor at the U.S. Air Force Weapons School.

He has also commanded a fighter squadron, the U.S. Air Force Weapons School, two fighter wings and U.S. Air Force Central Command.

Before serving as the Chief of Staff, he was the commander of the Pacific Air Forces, Air Component Commander for U.S. Indo-Pacific Command.

Brown has over 3,000 flying hours and 130 combat hours.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-confirms-air-force-gen-charles-brown-chairmain-joint-chiefs-staff
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

DAILYMAIL.COM
By EMMA RICHTER
20 September 2023
  • General Charles Brown is confirmed as the new chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
  • He will replace controversial General Mark Milley, who was in the role since 2019
  • Brown made headlines when he spoke up about the cop killing of George Floyd
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12542687/Biden-pick-CONFIRMED-chair-Joint-Chiefs-Staff-Gen-Charles-Brown-motto-accelerate-change-lose-replaces-Gen-Mark-Milley-three-years-wore-fatigues-walk-Trump-church-photo-op-amid-BLM-protest.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Chinese CCP has launched a protest to "their man Milley" getting fired.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The CCP - Chinese Communist Party has awarded Milley with the Order of August First award, but elements in the U.S. Government are preventing the ceremony.

The August 1 Medal, also known as the Order of Bayi, is a military decoration of People's Republic of China awarded by the Chairman of the Central Military Commission and is the highest military award given to military personnel and civilians of the People's Liberation Army, People's Armed Police and personnel of Ministry of Public Security.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Oh. Not that Charles Brown...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org