Author Topic: An Open Southern Border Is Our Greatest Terror Threat  (Read 279 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
An Open Southern Border Is Our Greatest Terror Threat
« on: September 20, 2023, 01:42:00 pm »
An Open Southern Border Is Our Greatest Terror Threat
Commentary
September 20, 2023

By William Davis

Joe Biden’s reckless policies at the southern border have made our country less safe, and made it easier for the worst members of society to infiltrate the United States.

The FBI is investigating a group of migrants who were allegedly brought into the U.S. by ISIS smugglers, according to a recent report from CNN. The report indicated that no specific plot had been uncovered and that none of the migrants had been detained. Still, the incident should set off alarm bells for anyone who cares about U.S. national security. This report lays bare the reality that the U.S. border is wide open, and that terrorist groups such as ISIS are fully prepared to exploit this reality.

While Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has insisted that the Biden administration has a handle on the threat of terrorism at the border, it’s clear that they don’t.

This latest report is far from the first indicator that terrorist groups are taking advantage of the wide-open U.S. southern border. Since the 2023 fiscal year began last October, there have already been 125 people on the terror watch list arrested at the border, breaking the record of 98 set during fiscal year 2022.

https://irli.org/an-open-southern-border-is-our-greatest-terror-threat/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: An Open Southern Border Is Our Greatest Terror Threat
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 01:48:15 pm »
Critical Issue right now.

125 known terrorist?  How many didn't get ID'ed?  This will not end well.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: An Open Southern Border Is Our Greatest Terror Threat
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 06:48:53 pm »
I disagree, Biden and democrat control is our greatest terror threat, all else follows their lead.